[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - re-intro

re-intro

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

re-intro

Postby Cherl » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:04 pm

Hello everyone, I took a little time off to be with the family. We have had a few health scares with hubby but things seem to be looking up a little. We finished football and have 1 more week of Cheer and it is over. My daughter did make it to Nationals and took 9th place in the Nation. Lots of traveling and fundraising but it is almost over. We are doing "The biggest little tail gate party" on the 31st. It will be the last performance of the year.

I have been revamping my ideas and business goals and what I want from work and the companies I represent. I have been working on parties and getting out in the community more.

I just wanted to do a quick update and I hope to be around more often. :) I have missed you guys.

Cherl
Cherl

Postby Rosalee » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:29 pm

Hi Cheryl,

Welcome back to the forums. Glad to have you with us!

Rosalee Decker
Home & Garden Party
Fundraiser Coordinator
http://www.homeandgardenparty.com/Home?webid=Rosie
http://www.newhgp.com/webid/Rosie
This is the Day the Lord has made; let us rejoice & be glad in it
Rosalee

Postby labelmum » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:50 pm

Hi Cherl!

Welcome back!! It's nice to meet you! I pray everything continues to go well with your hubby!
I wish you all the best in 2009 with your businesses! Sounds like you are a very busy mom!!
labelmum

Postby Darlene » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:53 pm

Welcome back Cherl. Its great to see you again. :)
~Darlene~
Independent Watkins Associate
http://www.watkinsonline.com/ddemell
~Make Watkins Your #1 Choice~
Darlene

Postby Cherl » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:57 pm

Thanks Ladies!

Cherl
Cherl

Postby AvParties4u » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:40 pm

Welcome to the forum.
AvParties4u