[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello from Vancouver, B.C.

Hello from Vancouver, B.C.

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hello from Vancouver, B.C.

Postby Stella & Dot » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:05 pm

Hi everyone!

I am an Independent Stylist with Stella & Dot. I've been with the company for just over 4 months. It was important for me to join a company that was up and coming. I think I've finally found "my thing" which took me over 3 years!

I'm happily married with 2 very busy daughters, ages 8 and 10. When I'm not driving them to and from their activities, I'm finding new and innovative ways to expand my Stella & Dot business.

If you or anyone you know are interested in joining my team and building it big, please don't hesitate to contact me.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you and sharing some business savvy with all of you.

Darlene Kim
Stella & Dot Stylist
http://www.stelladot.com/darlenekim
604 461-3983
Stella & Dot

Re: Hello from Vancouver, B.C.

Postby AvParties4u » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:04 pm

Hi Darlene,

Welcome to the forum.
Congrats and good luck to you with your business..
AvParties4u

Postby ravish30 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:18 pm

Welcome to the forum :)
ravish30

Postby Darlene » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:40 pm

Hello and welcome from another Darlene. :)
~Darlene~
Independent Watkins Associate
http://www.watkinsonline.com/ddemell
~Make Watkins Your #1 Choice~
Darlene

Return to Introduce Yourself