[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello from Georgia!

Hello from Georgia!

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hello from Georgia!

Postby GotGold » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Jennifer Vanderhoff and I live just north of Atlanta in the Alpharetta area. I have lived here for about 25 years and I really love it here. I have a Marketing & Sales background and have had my real estate license for 10 years. With the fall of the economy I had to find a new business and I am so grateful so what I have found! I am the new President of The Gold Valley, We offer our Hostesses a new twist on Home Parties with our Gold Buying Parties! Currently we have corporate locations in Atlanta and Chicago as well as Indianapolis, Kansas City, St. Louis, Charlotte, Memphis, Nashville, Birmingham, Tampa, Jacksonville and Orlando. We are expanding now Nationally to over 50 new cities!

How does it work? The Hostess invites everyone to go through their jewelry box and pull out all the old pieces they no longer wear~ broken chains, a single earring, out of style earring jackets, a forgotten boyfriend ring or pendant, an old gold watch (doesn't matter if it works)~ and bring it to the party. We will determine if it's 10K, 14K or 18K, and the guests can trade it in for on the spot!

Hostess Benefits include:
1. We pay the Hostess a 10% commission on everything we buy throughout the evening. Our average hostess makes around $300 in commission, so she now has more money to spend on YOUR products!
2. We give the hostess $40 for food and beverages with $500 in gold bought. This way, it doesn’t cost the hostess a thing to host a party.
3. The hostess makes $25 for everyone who books a gold party at her event – Plus our bookings are YOUR bookings! With our new 5 FOR 5 Program a Hostess can earn a total of $500 with 5 parties. A Hostess would receive $25 for each booking, and if all 5 occur, with $500 or more in Gold Purchases they will receive a $375 Bonus!

And much more!
We have been doing a lot of Combo Parties with other Direct Sales companies and they have been a HUGE success! We offer the best program available to work together and we will be featured at the upcoming DSWA Celebration Conference where we will be buying gold and making a 20% donation to the DSWA's new Global Foundation

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my business and feel so grateful everyday to work with such amazing women! I really feel like direct sales has helped so many women, especially in this economy, and I will always be a proud supporter!
GotGold

Re: Hello from Georgia!

Postby ravish30 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:11 pm

Hi Jennifer

Welcome to the HPPN forums :)
ravish30

Postby AvParties4u » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:38 pm

Hi :D

Welcome to the forum.
AvParties4u