[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Looking forward to meeting you all!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Postby createyouroasis » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:30 pm

Hi everyone,
I've been in direct sales for several years and started with Private Quarters about a year and a half ago. I live in NW Minnesota. In my former life I had my own CPA firm but it didn't blend well with my boys hockey schedule. If you've never thought about it before, hockey and tax season are very demanding and are at their peak in the same months! I decided to make my sons my top priority and don't regret selling my practice and staying home with them. As they got more independent I got restless and went back to work part time and now work full time at my JOB. I always missed having my own business though, and PQ has been filling that gap for me! I came back to Direct Sales with more of a focus of what this business can become, when you are on the ground floor, the possibilities are endless!

I love my PQ bed and love meeting new people all of the time. Direct sales is great for meeting new friends isn't it? I hope to put a little more balance in my life this summer and reduce the JOB hours. I consider my husband my partner in PQ. He drives me to shows that I book up to 5 hours away from home on the weekends. We call it our quality time! Do I need to do shows that far away? NO!!!! But I have a dream to spread this business throughout the state and hopefully in NW Ohio too where I grew up, so I go where people ask. Minnesota has less than 25 consultants and Ohio has a handful of consultants - so I've got my work cut out for me. :D

So back to my family, my 2 boys are grown up. Direct sales helps me pay my youngest son's rent while he finishes college and it's allowed me to help my parents with their medical costs. My hobby is anything glass, I do stained glass, fusing and mosaics. I look forward to the time when I can retire early from the JOB and enjoy direct sales income and time for my glass!

I'm looking forward to learning from all of you and hope to share my experience with you as well - here's to new mentors and new friendships!

Caryl Turnow, Group Leader
Private Quarters Independent Consultant
www.privatequarters.net/carylturnow
createyouroasis

Re: Looking forward to meeting you all!

Postby Darlene » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:44 am

Hi Caryl
Welcome to the board. Its nice to meet you. :)
~Darlene~
Independent Watkins Associate
http://www.watkinsonline.com/ddemell
~Make Watkins Your #1 Choice~
Darlene

Postby AvParties4u » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:02 pm

Hi Caryl, :D

Welcome to the forum.
AvParties4u

Postby tinastoybox » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:52 pm

Hello I'm a newbie and from Northern Minnesota too! :)

I look forward to chatting.
Tina Ewert
Love U Parties Team Leader & Advisory Board Member
tinastoybox

Return to Introduce Yourself