Hi - Gold party girl here

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hi - Gold party girl here

Postby lmorales » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:12 am

Hi my name is Lisa and I work with Gold Buyers of America. I am looking to team up with other home party consultants so we could do parties together. I have reps in all of the Central & NE Florida region as well as the entire United States. At a Gold Home Party the customer will make money, we buy their unwanted jewelry and pay them on the spot. These customers can then turn around and use the money to buy your product!

We create and distribute your party invitations, reimburse your host for refreshments, and provide a jewelry expert. The average Gold Home Party pays out $3000-$5000, the host's commission on that would be $300-$500, plus bonus referrals if their friends host their own! Our team is committed to meeting your needs and as a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.

More than 10,000 successful gold parties and over $5,000,000.00 paid out to our party of hosts!

Whether you have more questions or you are ready to book a party now, I encourage you to give me a call so I can give you more details. Also, please visit our website http://www.goldpartypro.com for more information. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon!
Lisa Morales
Gold Buyers of America
Senior Vice President Regional Sales
Email: lmorales@goldpartypro.com
www.goldpartypro.com
Ph: 904-234-1065
Fax: 509-266-7777
lmorales

Re: Hi - Gold party girl here

Postby ravish30 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:58 am

Welcome to the HPPN forums Lisa :)
ravish30