New Pampered Chef consultant

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

New Pampered Chef consultant

Postby TraciStivers » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:36 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Traci, I am new in the world of DS. I began my journey in February after attending a Pampered Chef party that a girlfriend was hosting. I was previously a nurse aide but became injured and required surgery, so I lost my FT job. After a few month of being unemployed I decided I would try anything!! I have one daughter from a previous marriage. She is six and her name is Taylor. I am engaged to a wonderful man, Chris, and will be married in St Thomas in September 2010.

My director lives 2 hours from me so I have had little in the way of training or support. It's all been "on the job train yourself training!" I have done okay, stayed afloat but would really like to do more. I seem to be having trouble booking shows and keeping them booked! I have had several cancellations in the last month or so. Any ideas, promotions, etc would be very much appreciated.
TraciStivers

Re: New Pampered Chef consultant

Postby cookingwithdonnam » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:36 am

Hi Traci
I am a Pampered Chef Consultant in Ottawa Canada. Where are you? To keep your bookings Host coaching is key. I have some documents that are great for host coaching. If you send me your email we can chat privately.

donna.macleod@rogers.com

Customer care calls can help with bookings. Newsletters, fairs, and I have lots of other ideas.

looking forward to hearing from you
Donna
cookingwithdonnam

Re: New Pampered Chef consultant

Postby AvParties4u » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:57 pm

Hi :) Welcome to the forum.
Good luck to you with your new business.
AvParties4u

Return to Introduce Yourself