[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hello Everyone

Postby Maryann » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:04 pm

Hi Everyone

My name is Mary Ann and I'm a Usborne Books Consultant. I am married to my soul mate and we have one daughter, a son in law, and a grandson. We also have 2 furbabies! I love to read (which is why Usborne is such a good match for me LOL) and I'm passionate about helping kids learn to love to read, too! I also love to do crafts of all kinds and travel whenever I have the extra dollars. Usborne helps me afford all of the above :D

I hope to learn a lot from all of you and I hope to be able to share with you, too!

God bless!
Mary Ann Metz -
Independent Usborne Books & More Consultant
--Home Shows
--School and Library Sales
--Career Opportunities
Maryann

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby Deb » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:54 pm

Welcome to the forum Maryann. :)

Deb
Deb