Find Bliss with SwissJust - Hello from NJ!

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Find Bliss with SwissJust - Hello from NJ!

Postby MissSwissJust » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:20 am

Hi everyone!
I am brand new to this board. So glad to know you. I am a stay-home mom of two young children, and I have recently launched a home-based business with SwissJust (pronounced "yoost") North America. Living in central New Jersey and just a short distance from New York City, I am working to grow my team and share in this amazing opportunity with SwissJust. There are only a couple reps in the area, and I would love to talk to you about joining my team. We are a fun-loving, dedicated group of ladies who are trying to have fun while at the same time taking care of our families naturally.

There is a huge surge in the wellness industry. Everywhere you go you see, smell and hear about the benefits of aromatherapy. Even Doctor Oz is talking about the mood boosting properties of aromatherapy. So if you or someone you know suffers from stress, insomnia, headaches, muscular and joint pain, menopause, respiratory problems, acne, dry skin, and/or other health issues, SwissJust is just what you are looking for!

To learn more about SwissJust, hosting a party for free wellness products, getting your free consultation with mini aromatherapy sampler or just earning extra money doing what you are good at - taking care of your family - then call me!

Heather McMahill
Independent SwissJust Consultant
www.hmcmahill.swissjust-usa.com
hmcmahill@yahoo.com
Facebook at: SwissJust New Jersey
(678) 576-8739
MissSwissJust

Return to Introduce Yourself