Kirsten from To The Nines

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Kirsten from To The Nines

Postby AllTenToes » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:02 am

I have been a consultant with Pampered Chef in the past and loved the opportunities and income. I was recently poking around and found a new direct market company that is in pre-launch for an October launch. I did my research- hours and hours- and decided to invest in an opportunity with To The Nines. What is better than Shoes, Fun, and Money? For me they have it all. Also this time around I decided that if I was going to get back into direct marketing I wanted to be in a more advanced position. The Nines is looking for entrepreneurs to build their own shoe business in positions including consultants, managers, and directors across the country. I am jumping in as an executive director. I believe in their business model and they have attracted some of the top names in the business to propel them to the top in the direct marketing arena.

Be your own boss. Work or as much or as little as you want. This is a opportunity to get in with a company that is in pre-launch. This is a unique opportunity to start in a position that will give you greater control and earnings potential. You can earn up to 40% commission plus bonuses from the start!!!

Contact me FMI. To The Nines launches in October. Some advanced opportunities are time limited.

Kirsten
Kmilliken.mytothenines.com
alltentoes@gmail.com
AllTenToes

Return to Introduce Yourself