[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello from Illinois - been a while

Hello from Illinois - been a while

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hello from Illinois - been a while

Postby Beckymk » Wed May 23, 2012 10:30 am

Hello,

It has been a while since I have been here so I thought I would re-introduce myself.

I'm Becky from Illinois. I have 4 kids ranging in ages from 18 - 8. I direct a pageant, Summer Shine, that is a fundraiser for Shriners Hospitals for Children. My oldest is a patient there for Scoliosis and they are such a wonderful hospital that do not charge their patients, so they rely on fundraisers. The pageant was my daughter's idea and we ran with it. This is our 3rd year and hoping to make it bigger and better each year.

In addition to that, I wear the hat of a Cub Scout Den leader to my youngest, so always looking at things can work for a handful of young boys.

I'm an independent Distributor for Send Out Cards. I love it. You create greeting cards on-line and then they get printed, putting in the envelope and mailed directly to your reciepent for you. We just recently opened a photostore so more products have been added with business cards, iphone covers and more.

I'm looking forward to being here more and getting momentum going for everyone.

Have a fantastic day!
Becky
Senior Distributor #116689
Send Out Cards

Beckymk

Return to Introduce Yourself