[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Attention members! Please read!

Attention members! Please read!

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Attention members! Please read!

Postby angienewton » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:08 am

angienewton

Postby ravish30 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:31 pm

ravish30

Postby PQConsultant » Sun May 29, 2005 5:17 pm

Thank you for letting us know. Will do or shall I say will do not. :)
PQConsultant

Introduction

Postby TammyHGP02 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:56 am

My name is Tammy and I live in Jonestown Pa. I have been with HGP for 3 years. I am new to the boards. I just want to grow my business and meet new people.
TammyHGP02

Postby tkdallie » Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:35 pm

Hi Everyone!
I'm a new member, and I'm so excited to read about both the joys and help with the frustrations that can come from a home-based business. I also work full time outside my home, so my life is full enough. My 3 daughters help as much as they can, because the business is all about being with THEM. They remind me daily WHY I do this day after day, when people say no, or cancel a party. Then suddenly, someone will say "yes", or "I'm really interested in that", and my 8-year old will say, "See Mom, we told you!" Sometimes our families can be our greatest reason to keep going even when we do not see them nearly enough. :D

-Allie
Hathor's Hand-Arbonne
http://hathorshand.myarbonne.com
tkdallie

Hi im new

Postby Stefanny » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:28 pm

Hello to all of you i am new to this site I am also new to At Home America. I have been a consultant for about 2 1/2 months and i think i have done great at it so far just looking to meet new people get lots of great advice and promote my business.

I have 2 girls 5 and 3 i have been a SAHM for about 5 yrs and it was time for me to get into something for me and AHA has been what i was looking for.
Stephanie Bowles
Bowles4x@frontiernet.net
Always smile you never know who is looking at you!
www.athome.com/sbowles
Stefanny

Hello all from Augusta, GA!!!!!

Postby GAbunny » Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:22 pm

Hey all, I'm new to this board and to Country Bunny Bath and Body. I'm a Mother of two terrific kids ages 6 and 5, and am a wife to my very supportive husband of nearly 10 years. I joined CBBB because I love their products and I wanted a business for myself. I would love to hear about others' businesses and learn something along the way. I live out in the country and have 3 dogs, 1 cat, and 2 horses. I have had horses since I was 10 and LOVE American Quarter Horses!!!
GAbunny

Hello from Wisconsin

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:20 pm

Hi all
I just joined the boards. I am new to AVON and am a helper for my 16 yrs old niece. I used to be a rep for Stampin Up! (about 7 years ago). I am thinking of joining AVON myself due to all the things I have learned about the company. We'll see.

Is there anyone else from Wisconsin?

Chris W
Appleton WI

hi from long island ny

Postby agiul68 » Wed May 31, 2006 10:12 am

Hi everyone

finding my way around the post love this site it is full of lots of interesting things

i am a mother to 4 beautiful children first me and my hubby have a video store game store and i am a consultant for Home Interiors and Tatouage

love everything i sell used to do Christmas around the World miss that so much :D but love what im doing great to meet everone going through as many posts as i can lol feel free to contact me
Amanda Meo
http://www.tatouagedesigns.com
savings code: input - amagiu36
Home Interiors & Gifts
631-539-4597
http://www.homeinteriors.com/amandameo
agiul68

Temptations Parties in Augusta, GA

Postby Temptations » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:39 am

Deborah Hutto
Romance Enrichment Consultant
Temptations Parties
E-mail: TPbyDebby@yahoo.com
Temptations

hello

Postby emcity30 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:56 pm

I am new to this as well. I have been a SAHM for 6 months and love it. I recently started with Athome America and am loving it. I think this website is full of great ideas and support. I look forward to using it more.
Wendy
www.athome.com/wendyfors
Have a Great Day
Wendy-At Home America Consultant
Start for FREE ask me How
emcity30@mchsi.com
emcity30

Postby tonja » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:28 am

Hello and Welcome to the newest members
So glad to have you join us!
Continued success in ALL you do!
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby ravish30 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:23 pm

Welcome ALL new members!

You will enjoy this forum!

Shelly
ravish30

Hello from Illinois!

Postby mab1018 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:45 pm

I just wanted to say hello and how excited I am to be a part of this group!
I am a new coordinator with Elite Jewelry and I believe the information I learn from this group will be a big asset to my home basaed business!
Looking forward to sharing! :D
MaryAnn Becker
Fashion Coordinator
Elite Jewelry
mab1018@consolidated.net
mab1018

Postby Suzanne Laukka » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:06 pm

Hi, all! My name is Suzanne and I'm happy to be apart of this group. I became a Watkins Associate in August and hope to learn any new tips that will help me with my home business. I love my business and am excited about meeting new people, also. Look forward to getting to know you.
Suzanne Laukka
Independant Watkins Associate
www.watkinsonline.com
Use ID#369046 when ordering
Work From Home
www.tsginfo.com
Enter Code AK6449
Suzanne Laukka

Next

Return to Introduce Yourself