[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello from Kansas!

Hello from Kansas!

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hello from Kansas!

Postby silverlady » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:43 am

I am a jewelry consultant with a wonderful company. We sell beautiful and only the highest quality sterling silver jewelry through home shows, book shows and individual orders. You may view our catalog via my website, as well as read about our business opportunity. I am trying to build my team and need all you sterling silver jewelry wearing moms to contact me! You can earn FREE JEWELRY every month, you keep 30% right off the top of every party, and all of our parties are come and go....NO PRESENTATION!!!

If you are seriously interested in a business opportunity that will excite you beyond all means, please contact me via my e-mail: bnmjmaier@kcisp.net

hi

Postby homemaker » Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:48 am

Hello and welcome to the boards!!
homemaker

OOPS

Postby silverlady » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:58 pm

I was not suppose to mention my business name....now what? How do I get that off the message board?
silverlady

Postby ravish30 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:40 am

Hi Nancy

Welcome to HPPN!!!

Shelly
ravish30

Postby bianca5454 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:19 am

Hi Nancy~
Welcome to the board! :P I am an associate with Watkins~
I'm looking forward to seeing you around the board more!
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby passion4more » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:50 pm

Welcome. I just wanted to say you can edit your message. It should have a button to edit on the message for you. I hope you get it.
Kim
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Postby Mildred » Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:13 am

Hi Nancy
Welcome to our board. :lol:
Casual Class
wholesale supplier of over 3,000 products.
All Reps. Welcome
Mildred

Return to Introduce Yourself