[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hi all !! From Massachusetts !

Hi all !! From Massachusetts !

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hi all !! From Massachusetts !

Postby Danielle » Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:37 pm

Hi ! Iam a Kitchen consultant /recruiter for The Pampered Chef !
I live in Massachusetts ! I have two children ages 2 and 5. I am a stay at home mom thanks to The Pampered Chef !! I just found this web site and submitted my ad !! Has any one had any contacts form this site ?? Any one interested in The Pampered Chef I will be more than happy to talk to you about how you can become a successful SAHM like me !! Even if you are not in my state ! I can still hook ya up !! Danielle :P
Danielle

Forgot my info !! LOL!

Postby Danielle » Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:41 pm

Danielle Patel
Pampered Chef Consultant / Recruiter
www.pamperedchef.biz/daniellepatel
Danyellelynn@cox.net
Danielle

Postby passion4more » Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:54 pm

Danielle. Welcome to the group. I am a SAHM of 2.5 kids.. :lol: Mercy 3 and Caleb 2 with one on the way. I was with PC for about a 1yr and 3 months. I am to get out. Sorry. It was a bad experience for me. I love the products and still recommend them to everyone.. Still use them all the time.. did today even. :D I had to go to my home company. I started with the products 15 yrs ago.. when my mom became a consutlant. I went on about 1-2 trip per year and joined all the benifits of the company. I now get to enjoy them again. I wish you the best of luck with yours. I will also keep you in mind if I need more. I believe the new line for fall should be coming out right. Maybe I will check your site for that. Or we could swap catalogs. Let me know.. you can PM or email me. You can also check out my site below.
Thanks and welcome to the group again.
Kim
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Postby ravish30 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:17 am

Hi Danielle

Welcome to HPPN Message Boards! Good luck with your PC business!

Shelly
ravish30

Postby bianca5454 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:22 am

Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby angienewton » Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:49 am

Welcome Danielle,

We're glad to have you here! I have had some contacts through my ad at HPPN. Glad you decided to get an ad here and thanks for supporting HPPN.

Hubby and I use PC products all the time!
~Angie~

angienewton

Return to Introduce Yourself