[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello from Southern California

Hello from Southern California

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hello from Southern California

Postby BobbiLynne1974 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:51 am

:P
Hello, my name is Bobbi Lynne and I am from Southern California. I found this website as I was doing research to find a profitable at-home business. I am a divorced single mother and 5 year old is starting kindergarten this year. I realize that having a "typical" 9 to 5 job makes it difficult to do all that " mom" stuff like PTA, volunteering at the school, soccer etc etc. So I want to find a Low maintenace, high profit, legitimate, home based business opportunity. Obviously $$$$ is always an issue for anyone. I did a search on AOL, the link to this website came up and here I am checking it out.
peaceluvnhappiness to all
BobbiLynne1974

Postby tonja » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:33 am

Welcome to the Group ! You will find MANY GREAT Biz listed here . Where in So Calif are you ? I use to live in SO. Calif - San Gabriel Valley area - but now am in Mo.
I rep for a few different Biz - Have some great start ups (FREE and $5)- let me know if you would like info - I will not give if not asked for - do not want to spam anyone ! cstonja@hotmail.com
Hope you find just what you are looking for and GOOD LUCK with it !
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby passion4more » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:06 pm

Welcome to the group Bobbi. My sister is over in S. Cal. Irvin I think.. :lol: I have 2.5 kids Mercy 3, Caleb 2 and one on the way. I love being able to stay home with them now. It is great. I am with a company called Arbonne. It is only $29 to start up. If you want to check out my site www.passion4more.myarbonne.com I would love to have you. Or if you want to know more I would love to talk to you. I am enjoying it. My mom has been with them for 15 yrs and I liked having her around.. and of course going on 1-2 trips a yr.
I hope you find what you are looking for. Talk to you soon. Welcome again.
Kim
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

hi

Postby homemaker » Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Hello and welcome!!!
homemaker

Postby bianca5454 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:22 pm

Hi Bobbi~
Welcome to the board! :P It's great to meet you. You will find lots of resources here! :P

What sort of things interest you? You may want to check out sig lines for ideas! I'd be happy to send you information about Watkins Products & Home biz~

You are right about trying to be there for your little one, especially when they are in school!
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby angienewton » Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:03 am

Welcome Bobbi Lynne,

We're glad to have you here at HPPN! I'm sure you'll find the perfect business for you. Please tell us what types of things interest you. We can help you brainstorm ideas.

It's amazing how many great opportunities are out there today. Anything from candles, gourmet food, gift baskets, kitchen, home decor, health/wellness, products for kids, and the list goes on.

I've been working from home since June 2001 and love it. My main focus is Our Family Favorites, a direct sales company and I also do party planning and sell theme party supplies, etc via the Internet.

Let us know if we can help you in your search for the perfect business!
~Angie~

angienewton

Return to Introduce Yourself