[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello from Montana!

Hello from Montana!

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hello from Montana!

Postby deannahaley » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:42 am

Hello everyone! It is so great to see all the moms involved in this forum! Are there any moms here from MONTANA?

As a brief introduction, I am a 34 year old stay at home mother of 4 children, 15, 11, 2 and 9 months. I am currently a consultant/distributor for a great candle business that I LOVE!

I would love to network with any of you that are interested. And, if you need any new candles for the upcoming season...let me know! :D You can also win a 16 oz candle by visiting my website and submitting your name in the weekly drawing. Can't wait to get to know you!
Deanna Haley
1-800-584-5782
www.MakingMoneyFromYourHome.com
Making Money Never Smelled so GOOD!!
deannahaley

hi

Postby homemaker » Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:48 pm

Hello and welcome!!! It sounds like you have your hands full!
Us moms would'nt have it any other way though!

Glad to have you here!
homemaker

Postby passion4more » Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:43 pm

Welcome to the group. I have Mercy 3, Caleb 2, and one due in March. I am from Ohio but my brother lived in Montana for a short time. I am with Arbonne and love it.
I am glad your here and we will chat soon
Kim
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Postby bianca5454 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:28 pm

Hi Deanna~
Welcome to HHPN~ It's great to see you here! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby ravish30 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:01 pm

Hello Deanna

Welcome to HPPN message boards!!!

Shelly
ravish30

Postby angienewton » Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:06 am

Welcome Deanna,

We're glad to have you here! Hope you enjoy HPPN :D
~Angie~

angienewton

Return to Introduce Yourself