[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Greetings From Southern California!!!

Greetings From Southern California!!!

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Greetings From Southern California!!!

Postby avonleslie1 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:11 pm

Become an AVON Rep! Only $10
www.youravon.com/lesliecollins
No Parties! NO Inventory!
avonleslie1

Postby bianca5454 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:40 pm

Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby avonleslie1 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:44 pm

Hi! No, I haven't heard of Watkins, but they've been around for as long as Avon has!! :) I'm not sure how to get into your site to check it out or where to put the ID number.

I'm a little nervous though. I'm promoting my holiday business by telling people that they don't have to drive to shop, but I'll have to drive to deliver to them!!!!! :shock: I'm hoping more people shop on my site and pay for shipping to their home. It's free shipping for them if I deliver it...

~Leslie
Become an AVON Rep! Only $10
www.youravon.com/lesliecollins
No Parties! NO Inventory!
avonleslie1

HI

Postby homemaker » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:10 pm

Hello and welcome!!!
homemaker

Postby bianca5454 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:34 pm

Hi Leslie~
Thanks for checking out the site (or trying to). You can go to www.watkinsonline.come/home to check out the online catalog. If you find something you'd like, either let me know or sign up as a customer using my ID# 358211 - Yeah, we've been around for 137 years! Pretty cool huh!

I love to catalog shop and shop online. It does really save time and money. If you have groups of people, maybe you could tell them that you deliver on a certain date, or have them drop by and pick it up if that doesn't bother you.

It's so hard to tell what is going to happen with the gas issue, but I think it will tame down a little over time~
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby ravish30 » Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:11 am

Hi Leslie

Welcome to HPPN....nice to meet you!

I love the Avon Naturals Line....love it love it love it!

Shelly
ravish30

Hello from Redmond, WA

Postby lorio » Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:14 pm

Hello, my name is Lori and I'm a PhT by day and a Mary Kay Rep by night. I have a beautiful 20 month old boy and a wonderful husband.
I stumbled upon this site by accident and I'm so happy to have found it!!
Lori Rio
lorio

Return to Introduce Yourself