[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello from Augusta, GA!

Hello from Augusta, GA!

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hello from Augusta, GA!

Postby amystasteofgourmet » Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:27 am

Hello!

I'm from Augusta, GA! I'm looking for some other Direct Sales Women in Augusta to talk to, maybe start a kind of support group to keep each other motivated.

I am a stay-at-home wife and mom, who just recently becam a work-at-home wife and mom. I have two boys. I'd love any ideas for starting out in direct sales. I have checked out the ideas listed on this site, but I'm now looking for some personal feedback. Thank you all!

Have a Tasty Day!
Amy
"With Taste of Gourmet You Always Have a Delicious Opportunity!"
amystasteofgourmet@yahoo.com
www.tasteofgourmet.com/personal/AmyMartinello.cfm
amystasteofgourmet

Postby tonja » Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:46 am

Hello
Not in Ga - But Mo, wanted to welcome you to the board
I am with a few different Biz - There are alot of GREAT Biz represented on this board - Are you wanting ideas for a Biz to join or how to work what you are with?
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby bianca5454 » Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:10 am

Hi Amy~
Welcome! It's nice to see you here! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

hi

Postby homemaker » Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:24 pm

Hello and welcome!!!
homemaker

Postby amystasteofgourmet » Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:32 pm

Hi Tonja!

I am looking for information on getting my name out. I love the company I am with, but I am VERY new to this. I'm looking for ideas.

Thanks!
Amy
"With Taste of Gourmet You Always Have a Delicious Opportunity!"
amystasteofgourmet@yahoo.com
www.tasteofgourmet.com/personal/AmyMartinello.cfm
amystasteofgourmet

Postby tonja » Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:07 pm

open house - invite ALL you know - invite strangers if you are up to that - put an Ad in the paper announce your Biz local to town - hang up flyers - I have them EVERYWHERE - stores, gas stations, laundry matts - find any sort of craft show, expo , festival that will allow home party plans and do these - talk to EVERYONE you meet about your Biz - if you get a name tag - wear it - have Biz cards stick them in when paying bills , leave on the table at restaurant with the tip -
This is what I am doing to get the word out here
Actually been at a Craft Show since Fri - tomorrow is the last day - kind gald - someone broke into a few booths last night - my friends who we always do shows together for restroom breaks and such - they took a BUNCH of her stock from off the tables and the large container under the table - so she is about done - stinks when people do this - but she made a report and can either turn it into her Biz insurance or use the report for end of the year on taxes - this is something to think about when doing shows - where you leave your set up over night - there are idiots in this world
Good Luck and just plaster your Biz all over
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby ravish30 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:57 am

Hi Amy

Welcome to HPPN Message Boards!

Shelly
ravish30

Return to Introduce Yourself