[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hi from Mississippi

Hi from Mississippi

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hi from Mississippi

Postby pamperedinmississippi » Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:11 am

Hi I am a kitchen consultant for The Pampered Chef. I started in may of this year and I love doing it. Its a great way to get out of the house for a night and earn money at the same time. I am married with 3 kids. My husband is my partner with my business. if anyone would like more info on the pampered chef or interested in having a show (or catalog show) let me know...i'll be glad to give more info
Monica Sweet
Independant Kitchen Consultant
pamperedinmississippi

Postby bianca5454 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:44 pm

Hi Monica~
Welcome to HPPN~ Nice to meet you~ Congrats on your new home biz~ I am with Watkins. Have you heard of Watkins?

I have two girls and live in Ohio~ I'm looking forward to chatting with you on the board.
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby pamperedinmississippi » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:57 pm

no i havent heard of watkins...what is that? i was interested in alot of the businesses i saw on the board just curious what they were and how they worked. i love pampered chef and dont want to stop doing it but i am thinking of adding another home biz to that to help with finances.
Monica Sweet
pamperedinmississippi

Postby bianca5454 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:08 pm

Hi Monica~
I just posted this on another thread~ Watkins would compliment PC really well (I have a special Sept sign up promo)~ Also, check out the online catalog, and let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for asking! :P

Watkins has the best Vanilla on earth! :P LOL!

Watkins has been in biz since 1868~ JR Watkins started with the famous liniment. He built his medicinal products, then moved onto pantry products (really great gourmet foods). From there, we now have personal indulgences (bath/body), and house keeping products. In all, we have well over 350 products.

JR Watkins & the Watkins company were the first to introduce the good ol door to door concept! Watkins was the first every to introduct 100% money back guarantee in N. America, the first to introduce Network marketing, and many others.

They are made from the finest ingredients available, concentrated making them last longer, and a great value. All our products are 100% money back guaranteed~

Thanks for checking out the online catalog. Let me know if you find some goodies you'd like. There will be prizes given throughout the month for orders placed (online party).
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby pamperedinmississippi » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:51 pm

wow that does sound interesting and i will definately check out the website. i looooveeee bubble bath..lol...i have a friend that does avon but i have got spoiled on the no inventory thing (our orders go directly to the hostess) and not having to change over paperwork and supplies accept 2 times a year. i guess you could say i am pampered..lol...cheesy i know. how does your company work as far as that goes? do you have incentives? like with PC we get tons of free stuff if we do certain things a month example: 2 shows between certain dates or cerain monthly dollar amount stuff like that. the free products is why i joined in the first place. i guess i just want to know the inside of the company. its got my interest. do you do fundraisers? do you go to peoples homes and do a presentation? anyways you get the idea!!
Monica Sweet
pamperedinmississippi

Postby bianca5454 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:23 pm

Hi Monica~
Yes, we always have new promotions. It changes every quarter or so. Sometimes is special limited edition gifts, and right now it's cash, as much as $500 - depending on how many parties you do, and so on. :P The guidelines are really doable. Watkins makes it so fair and simple to achieve (just how they are - all for their associates & customers).

We also have our own team promotions which are really fun. My sponsor (and I do a lot of different promotions).

Right now (September) we can get the Holiday gift assortment at more than 1/2 off giving us greater than 50% profits, and I am having a September sign up promo too. We also get points which we redeem at the end of the year for prizes. They are anywhere form shirts to vacations.

We also have achievement levels. You get your base discount/profit up front, then at each level (Bronze, Silver, Gold, and so on), you will get added bonus checks for each of those levels.

With our Good Tastings program (party plan), Watkins pays 100% of the hostess rewards, and they can earn up to 30% this month.

We have a really great fund raising program that we can do with Watkins (and you just get paid for it), or can be done on our own. We can do the parties any way we want. Go to folks homes, do it in our home with the host or do the mystery host, catalog parties, etc. I've even told folks if they have some friends that want to order and it qualifies, I'll just put the order in as a party so they can get free gifts (no cost to me)~ They like that~

We do not have to inventory anything. We do not have quotas or minimums to stay active. We can do party plans, direct sales, shows, flea markets, online & offline sales and sponsoring, etc. It's a lot of fun, and it's really cool how all of us design our biz to suit our lifestyle.

In my sig line is a link that sais Watkins Home Biz since 1868. That will bring you to a link where you can request the free (no-obligation, no-pressure) ebook. I will be the only one to see the info. It will go into great depth about the biz. Also, if you'd like to email me directly, I can go into more detail with your questions (bianca5454@neo.rr.com)
:P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate

bianca5454

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:13 am

Hi Monica~ :P

Glad to see that you joined this site, I am new to it as well. I read your post, good luck with your Pampered Chef business, I love your products!

How are you doing in Mississippi? Were you hit by the hurricane? I hope all is ok for you!

I am a Silpada Designs rep in Massachusetts and absoluetly love it! We have great sterling silver jewelry that is a big hit with my customers! If you would like to fine out more, check out the website or I would be happy to give you some info.

Like you, I am thrilled with the product being shipped direct to the hostess, not needing to carry inventory and only dealing with 1 catalog a year. One thing that is VERY nice with Silpada is the profit, because the average party sales are fairly high, the profit is very nice! Like you said, I love the freebies too!

Good luck with the business and please let me know if you need or want anything with Silpada!

Have a great day!
Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby pamperedinmississippi » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:25 am

thanks for the warm welcome. I cant say enough about PC. the great thing is you dont have to be agood cook to enjoy the products. If you would like i can send you a catalog. I do out of state catalog shows often. I personally wasnt affected to bad by the hurricane. We had high winds and some damage from that and our yard was flooded pretty bad. My mother in law was affected though. she lives about 20 miles from biloxi. her house flooded and they lost most of there belongings but thank god she is alive and well. I have heard of your company. I personanlly am not a silver person. I like the gold better. most of my family likes silver. if i lived in state with them i would get a book or something but they live 6 hours from me!!! But good luck with all you do and god bless you!!!
Monica Sweet
pamperedinmississippi

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:32 am

Hi Monica

I am glad to hear that you didn't get too much of the hurricane and I'm sorry to hear about your mother in law's situation. It is so hard to watch the devastation and I can not imagine what all these people are going through!

Best wishes with your PC business, the products are awesome and I highly recommend them!

Have a great day! 8)
Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby pamperedinmississippi » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:56 am

thanks so much. would you like a catalog? to do a catalog show all you have to do is get $200 in orders (before shipping and taxes) to get your fee and discounted stuff (which you choose). if you dont want to do a catalog show you can place a personal order. let me know if youre interested!!
Monica Sweet
pamperedinmississippi

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:05 am

Hi Monica
Thanks for the offer. I'm going to pass right now but I will keep your info because I do love your product!
Have a great day!
Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby angienewton » Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:32 pm

Welcome Monica,
We're glad to have you here!

Hubby and I are PC lovers. We especially like our stones :wink: Actually hubby just brought home a catty the other night from his receptionist who was hosting a party and we ordered a few items.

Again welcome to HPPN!
~Angie~

angienewton

Postby passion4more » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:18 am

Welcome to the group Monica. I use to be with PC. I was with them for a little over a year.. Wasn't making any money and my family & friends said they couldn't do anymore for me. I love the products. I still use them everyday and recommend them to people. I just bought my MIL a stone.. She is so nervous and has yet to use it.
I left and went to Arbonne which I have used their products for 15 yrs.. my mom was a consultant. I am loving it.. My husband has been my partner too. He tried with PC but just said it was to much work at shows.. doing the cooking.. I love to cook but it got to be to much.. Now I don't really even do shows that often and when I do I just sit and talk with everyone. I love that. I like having one catalog all year. I would order the 100 with PC and always was having to throw out the old ones.. I hated that. I got lots of free stuff.. which I love using.. so it was good that I got most of it discounted or free.. I just would make up hosts so I could get the points.. I found that better then the consultant discount. :lol:
Good luck. If you have any questions I would love to help out. I still remember a lot of stuff..
I will be praying for your family with the hurrican stuff. Talk to you soon.
Kim

www.cwahm.com ~ a christian stay at home mom site.
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Return to Introduce Yourself