[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hi From Michigan

Hi From Michigan

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hi From Michigan

Postby Millbrook_Falls » Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:41 pm

Hi! My name is Annie. I live in Lansing, Michigan. I have owned my own business for a while just making enough to support my hobby but I have decided to take it to another level. I wanted the opportunity to stay at home with my new daughter.

I happened to come across the site by accident today and I'm excited! I look forward to leanring more get things and getting great tips from new friends.

Annie
Never under estimate the power of idiots in large numbers.
Millbrook_Falls

Postby ohioheartwarmer » Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:44 pm

Hi, Annie!
I'm new today, too. Look forward to getting to know you!

Candy :D
Candy Boggs, Independent Consultant
Heart Warming Creations, Inc
Your source for quality USA handcrafted collectibles & gifts!
www.heartwarmingcreations.com/candyboggs
ohioheartwarmer

Postby tonja » Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:07 pm

Hi Annie
Welcome to the forum - you will find alot of info here
Good Luck with ALL you do
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby passion4more » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:28 am

Welcome to the group Annie. I am from Ohio.. just on lake erie but I have lots of family all over Michigan. I have 2.5 kids.. Mercy 3, Caleb 2, and one due in March. I am with Arbonne and love it.. I love being home with my kids and husband (who found his at home job through mine). I can't wait to chat more.. Talk soon
Kim
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Postby ravish30 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:53 am

Hi Annie & Candy

Welcome to HPPN!!!!

Shelly
ravish30

hi

Postby homemaker » Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:16 am

hello and welcome!!
homemaker

Postby bianca5454 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:28 pm

Hi Annie~
Welcome to HPPN~ :P It's nice to meet you! This is a really nice board! I live in Ohio and have two girls, ages 11 & 9~

What sort of business do you own? What are the different things you are looking for?

I'm looking forward to chatting with you on the board! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby angienewton » Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:09 pm

Welcome Annie,

We're glad to have you here! What type of business do you run? We would love to hear about it. And feel free to add your website link to your signature.
~Angie~

angienewton

Wow!

Postby Millbrook_Falls » Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:58 pm

It's so great to be welcomed! I don't get too many chances to get on my computer accept to work. It's nice to come here and feeling like I'm working since I'm doing research :lol:

My company is Millbrook Falls and I sell handmade bath and body products. It started out as a hobby and then turned into something I sold just to support my hobby and now I do it to have the privelage to stay home with my daughter. I've been working on creating a website but that is slow going since my daughter's body has decided there is no better time than the present to start teething. I think I've had about 4 hours of sleep on everage a night for the last two weeks.

Anyway, I'm very happy to be here and welcome any advice on parties. I thought it would be a good way to get my name out there.

Annie
Millbrook Falls Gifts
Never under estimate the power of idiots in large numbers.
Millbrook_Falls

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:12 am

Hi Annie & Candy

Welcome to this great site! I think you will find a TON of great, helpful information here! The site is incredible and the ladies posting are awesome too! Good luck with your businesses and I hope you find everything you need!

Have a fantastic day! :D
Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Return to Introduce Yourself