[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Angie from Minnesota

Angie from Minnesota

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Angie from Minnesota

Postby elbasso » Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:32 pm

Hi! Just a bit about myself. I live in Minnesota. I run a home daycare. I'm currently looking around at different direct sales opportunities.

Angie
elbasso

Postby tonja » Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:48 pm

Hi Angie and Welcome to the forum !
I just received your email and sent you some info
Good Luck in your search and I hope You find what you are looking for!
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

hi

Postby homemaker » Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:07 pm

Hello and welcome!!!
I used to run a Home daycare myself.
Do you know what you are looking for in direct sales?

Good luck!
homemaker

Postby passion4more » Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:32 pm

Welcome to the group Angie. My husband went to college in Minnesota. We went there for a friends wedding.. they got married Dec 31.. oh my gosh sooooo cold. I thought Ohio was cold. I couldn't believe it. My husband was a pilot at the time and so he flew us up there in a friends plane.. no heat in the plane.. AHHH I had so many blankets on me.. It was crazy.
Anyhow... I thought about doing a home daycare but thought it wasn't for me.. I have a 3, 2 yr old and one due in March. I have enough with my own kids :lol: They keep me busy. I would love to tell you more about my company though. My mom has been with them for 15 yrs.. so I have enjoyed the products for a long time. The biz plan is great.
Here is a great story of a girl who did a home daycare before Arbonne.... please read.... http://www.arbonne.com/people/edwards.htm
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.. Thanks for letting me share... Again Welcome to the group.
Kim
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Postby bianca5454 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:21 pm

Hi Angie~
Welcome to HPPN~ :P It's great to have you here! I live in Ohio and have two girls, ages 11 & 9~

What sort of things interest you? I am an associate with Watkins and we have a great party plan. With Watkins you can design your biz the way you like, with or without the party plan portion. You can do DS as well with it. If you would like more info, feel free to email or PM me~

Good luck in your search, and remember to ask LOTS of questions! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby angienewton » Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:06 pm

Welcome Angie,
I'm Angie too :wink:

What type of businesses interest you? We would be happy to help you brainstorm so you can find the right fit for you.
~Angie~

angienewton

Postby elbasso » Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:20 pm

elbasso

Postby bianca5454 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:54 am

Stuff a Friend and Noahs Ark are really cute! They do stuffed animals where kids can create their own~

If your interested, I can let some of the gals I know give you some info on them~

Good luck :P in your search, and remember to always ask LOTS of questions!
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby ewedeb » Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:47 pm

hi angie, welcome to the boards! there are a lot of great companies out there, so check it all out! Ask a lot of questions, we'd be happy to help!

Debbie
Debbie
ewedeb

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:16 am

Hi Angie

Glad that you are taking a look at this board, it is great!
I'll send you a pesonal email.

Good luck with your search! :P
Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby angienewton » Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:30 am

~Angie~

angienewton

Hi Angie

Postby Rosalee » Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:00 pm

and welcome to the Group- I sell Home & Garden Party Products & love the 40% commision I recieve from my sales. We have a variety of items for sale through our online catalog- everything from Framed Art Prints, to Collectible stoneware pottery, to florals, accessories & much, much more. View products & Information at www.homeandgardenparty.com

Rosalee- Designer w/ HGp
www.ywave.com/~zelmyrs/
Rosalee

Welcome

Postby lyrehc91 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:49 pm

As you know'd we all love to have you join our team! Good luck with your decision! I am sure you will be successful!

Feel free to check out my website and let me know if you would like for me to mail out to you a business information kits!

Thirty-One is a AWESOME company to represent!

Good luck!
Cheryl
Thirty-One Gifts, Consultant
Visit my website today!
http://www.mythirtyone.com/pennings
lyrehc91

Return to Introduce Yourself