[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hi Everyone

Postby nona_mare » Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:26 pm

:D Just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I am a stay at home mom in Washington state. I work with a fantastic company and team and I absolutely love what I do. I was a former teacher, miss the children and teaching them but hated the politics. I have two beautiful daughters and 1 grandson (12 months old). My husband and I love to ski, hike and bike plus I love to knit, make jewelry and scrapbook. Is there anyone else here who is from WA. I look forward to meeting many of you and learning from you.
Maryann
nona_mare

Postby bianca5454 » Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:02 pm

Hi Maryann~
Welcome to the board! It's nice to meet you! :P COngrats on your new biz! What is it?
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

hi

Postby homemaker » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:38 am

Hello and welcome to HPPN! :D
homemaker

Postby passion4more » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:11 am

Welcome to the group. I am a mom of 2.5 kids... Mercy 3, Caleb 2, and one due in March. I love being home with them.. thanks to Arbonne I can.. If you check out my site and want to try a sample let me know. I have used the products for 15 yrs... my mom was consultant (and still is)
Talk to you soon
Kim
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Thanks for your e-mails!

Postby nona_mare » Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:45 pm

Maryann
nona_mare

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:33 am

Hi Maryann

Welcome to the board, nice to meet you. I'm from the total opposite side of the country, I'm in Mass. I am with a great company that sells .925 sterling silver jewelry and I absolutely love it! I have been with them for a year now but with Creative Memories prior to that for 4 years.

I am married w/ 2 wonderful boys ages 6 & 7. I love what my business is doing for our family & love to share it.

I have heard of Stayin Home & Lovin it, good luck with that! Like you, I love to network. I have a Yahoo group under Direct_sales_tips_and_ideas if you are interested. It is for networking & idea sharing only, no ads.

Have a great day & I look forward to chatting with you!
Mary
:D
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby angienewton » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:59 am

Welcome Maryann,

We're glad to have you here! I was also a teacher when I first started working from home (now over 4 years WOW 8) ). I don't miss it at all really. I did love the kiddos but you're right, the politics I could do without.

So you represent Melaleuca correct? I have a friend that is part of the Four Point Moms team who represents Mela.

Again, welcome!
~Angie~

angienewton

Return to Introduce Yourself