[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Waving Hello From New Jersey

Waving Hello From New Jersey

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Waving Hello From New Jersey

Postby Chrys23 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:13 pm

Hello Everyone!

I'm new to the board!! I've been involved in several party plan ventures over the years, (never very successfully! LOL) and am going to try to possibly start with Silpada Jewelry (www.silpada.com). Currenty, I'm trying to garner book orders to earn my kit.

I look forward to gaining any advice and suggestions for those who've been in the area and have made is successful!

Best Wishes to everyone -- have a great day!

Crystal
Chrys23

Postby tonja » Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:58 pm

Hi Crystal
Welcome to the forum!
Best of luck in ALL you do
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:08 am

Thank you so much! I appreciate the welcome! :)

Postby bianca5454 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:29 pm

Hi Crystal!
Welcome to the board! It's nice to meet you. I live in Ohio and have two girls,ages 11 & 9. I also have my own home business with Watkins Products~

I look forward to chatting with you more on the board! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:22 am

Hi Crys23 -

Welcome to the board! I sent you a couple of posts yesturday but I guess I totally missed this one. Have you joined yet?

Let me tell you.... AWESOME!

The jewelry is fantastic... very high quality and gorgeous!
The parties are fun, no presentation! Set the jewelry out and make new friends, love it!
The product is light weight, easy to carry to party & you can't beat being able to wear your display every day!
And of course... the money is outstanding! With average party sales of $750, you make an average of $225 per party! I'll tell you one thing, there are much higher parties out there too! My highest so far has been $2200 ($660 profit for a couple hours of "work"), my goal is to hit $2500 and then move up from there!

Well, you might be able to tell, I am totally excited about this business! I was with another company for 4 years before I found this one a year ago August and haven't looked back! (I left my downline with the other company because the opportunity here is just so much better!)

Look forward to chatting with you more & helping you find unbelievable success!

Mary
:P
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby angienewton » Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:21 am

~Angie~

angienewton

Thanks!

Postby Chrys23 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:13 pm

Thanks ladies the welcome -- best wishes to everyone in their endeavors as well!

~Crystal
Chrys23

hi

Postby homemaker » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:21 am

homemaker

Re: hi

Postby Chrys23 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:37 am

Chrys23

Welcome

Postby irishboys302 » Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:13 pm

Simplifying Lives....Beautifying Homes....Building People.

Making a difference one home at a time.
irishboys302

Postby allhisblessings » Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:17 am

WELCOME!!!!! :D

I'm Angie, wife of 19 years and homeschooling/sahm to 5 wonderful children (ages 15-4) and we are expecting #6 in March, 2006. We live in NY state.

We have an EBAY store to help supplement our income. We also sell Stuff A Friend animal kits, GREETING CAKES, Cello In A Box products, and Party Supplies for all occasions!

I look forward to getting to know you!

God bless, Angie---wahm to 6 blessings

allhisblessings

Postby merklynne » Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:02 pm

Get all your scrapbooking and stamping needs.
www.merklynne.myctmh.com
shop from your home
merklynne

Return to Introduce Yourself