[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hi im new

Hi im new

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hi im new

Postby Stefanny » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:31 pm

I am new to this site i am from WV i have been doing At home America for about 2 1/2 months and i love it i think i have a great start at it since i am new to this sort of thing i have been a stay at home mom for about 5 yrs and it was time for me to find something for me and AHA is what i needed they are great.

I am looking forward to meeting new people on here and getting lots of ideas and advice along with promoting my business i look forward to knowing alot of you
Stephanie Bowles
Bowles4x@frontiernet.net
Always smile you never know who is looking at you!
www.athome.com/sbowles
Stefanny

Postby bianca5454 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:17 pm

Hi Stephanie~
Welcome to the board! It's nice to meet you. I live in Ohio and have two girls,ages 11 & 9. I also have my own home business with Watkins Products~

I look forward to chatting with you more on the board! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

hello

Postby Stefanny » Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:33 pm

what part of ohio are you from?
Stephanie Bowles
Bowles4x@frontiernet.net
www.athome.com/sbowles
Stefanny

Postby tonja » Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:34 am

Hi
Welcome to the forum
I LOVE shopping AtHome's Attic - I got some GREAT Christmas gifts, at really GOOD prices
Best of Luck in ALL you do
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:10 am

Hi Stefanny

Welcome to the board. I hope you find lots of great ideas here and meet lots of contacts. I love AtHome America! We are currently building a log home and just about everything in the catalog will go nicely! I also have a friend here in MA that just started last month.

Good luck with everything! I look forward to chatting with you!
Mary
8)
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby bianca5454 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:26 pm

Hi Stef~
I live in NE Ohio~ I am about 30-40 miles any way from Akron, Cleveland, and Youngstown. I live very close to Kent State University!
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

OH

Postby Stefanny » Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:03 pm

My dad lives in Waseon OH just was curious if you were near there....
Stephanie Bowles
Bowles4x@frontiernet.net
www.athome.com/sbowles
Stefanny

Postby bianca5454 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:50 pm

I am not familiar with Waseon....what is it near?
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate

bianca5454

Postby passion4more » Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:44 am

Welcome to the group. I am a mom of 2 soon to be 3 in Ohio (east of Cleveland in Mentor) I am with Arbonne.. Talk to you soon.
Kim
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Postby angienewton » Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:23 am

~Angie~

angienewton

Welcome!

Postby Chrys23 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:38 am

Chrys23

thanks

Postby Stefanny » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:06 pm

Stephanie Bowles
Bowles4x@frontiernet.net
www.athome.com/sbowles
Stefanny

Return to Introduce Yourself