[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello there from New Jersey

Hello there from New Jersey

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hello there from New Jersey

Postby LauraSensariagirl » Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:07 pm

:D I recently became a rep with Sensaria Natural Body care. It is a great company and we sell our products through at home spa parties. I have been having a fabulous time learning about this new business. I am formerly an attorney, but have been at home with my kids, who are 4 and 1, for 4 years. Any advise on getting folks to commit to those January parties?
If you love naturally based products and would like to host a spa party at your home, visit my website at www.sensaria.com/lauradorsibauman
LauraSensariagirl

Postby allhisblessings » Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:38 pm

WELCOME!!!!!

I'm Angie, wife of 19 years and homeschooling/sahm to 5 wonderful children (ages 15-4) and we are expecting #6 in March, 2006. We live in NY state.

We have an EBAY store to help supplement our income. We also sell Stuff A Friend animal kits, GREETING CAKES, Cello In A Box products, and Party Supplies for all occasions!

I look forward to getting to know you!
God bless, Angie---wahm to 6 blessings

allhisblessings

Postby passion4more » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:17 pm

Welcome and good luck with your biz. I love NJ. We go to Stone Harbor/Avalon every July for a couple of weeks for vacation with my husbands family.
Kim
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Postby LorettaA » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:54 pm

Welcome to the board.

For January parties try relating a special to the New Year. WIth bath & body products you could advertise something along the line of starting the year right by pampering yourself.

You can also start offer valentine specials.

Good luck with your sales and bookings.
~* Loretta *~
Scentsy, Independent Consultant
LorettaA

Postby bianca5454 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:11 pm

Hi Laura~
Welcome to the board! It's nice to see you here~ I look forward to chatting with you more on the board~ :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby merklynne » Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:47 pm

Welcome to the boards. I am a jersey girl too. Where are you located? I am in Brick.

Lynne
Get all your scrapbooking and stamping needs.
www.merklynne.myctmh.com
shop from your home
merklynne

Return to Introduce Yourself