[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hi from a new guy in the UK

Hi from a new guy in the UK

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hi from a new guy in the UK

Postby Sean11 » Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:45 am

Hi

I am Sean from the UK, my main I run a jewellery wholesale business on the south coast and am looking in to starting a party plan division, any help or advice you can give would be most appreciated.

The sort of thing I need to know is what are you looking for in a party plan supplier, what can I do to make the planners life easier?

I look forward to reading your replies and hope I can get this moving in the very near future.

All the best

Sean
Sean11

Postby passion4more » Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:12 am

Welcome to the group.
Kim
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Postby LorettaA » Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:15 pm

Welcome,

If you are looking for information on how to start a party plan company there are some books on Amazon.com that provide information on network marketing.

I am a consultant, not a party plan owner, but I would think that some items of interest would be cost of the product, minimum order requirements, quality of the product, available stock, and shipping costs and time it takes to receive products.

I hope this gives you some ideas.
~* Loretta *~
Scentsy, Independent Consultant
LorettaA

Postby allhisblessings » Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:06 pm

WELCOME!!!!!

I'm Angie, wife of 19 years and homeschooling/sahm to 5 wonderful children (ages 15-4) and we are expecting #6 in March, 2006. We live in NY state.

We have an EBAY store to help supplement our income. We also sell Stuff A Friend animal kits, GREETING CAKES, Cello In A Box products, and Party Supplies for all occasions!

I look forward to getting to know you!
God bless, Angie---wahm to 6 blessings

allhisblessings

hi

Postby homemaker » Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:23 am

Hello and welcome!
homemaker

Postby bianca5454 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:12 pm

Hi Sean~
Welcome to the board! It's nice to see you here~ I look forward to chatting with you more on the board~ :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Return to Introduce Yourself