[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - New in Wisconsin!

New in Wisconsin!

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

New in Wisconsin!

Postby julbug75 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:33 pm

My name is Julie, I hale from the frozen tundra of Central WI, just north of the "Dells" if you are familiar with the area.
I am a full-time working mom in the IS Profession and a WAHM. I am a consultant for the great organization of Tupperware as well as a demonstrator for Gold Canyon Candles. I hope to one day be able to stay at home with my children and/or become a tax consultant and only work Jan - April.
I look forward to meeting everyone and sharing ideas/thoughts on how to be successful in each of our chosen lines of work.
Julie Goers
608-548-0102

Kindle your Spirit!!
Simply the best and most affordable candles!
www.mygccandle.com/juliegcandles

Tupperware - Trusted quality for generations!
http://my2.tupperware.com/julbug75
julbug75

Postby tonja » Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:48 am

Hi Julie
Welcome to the forum !
I too am with Tupperware, as well as a few others.
You will find some nice folks around .
Best of luck in ALL you do !
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby passion4more » Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:42 am

Welcome to the group. I am a mom of 2.5 kids.. Mercy 3, Caleb 2, and one due in March. I am with Arbonne and have loved them for 15 yrs. My husband also works from home doing real estate investing. He loves it.
If you need anything let me know.. Welcome again
Kim
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Postby bianca5454 » Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:56 pm

Hi Julie~
Welcome to the board! I will be up in your neck of the woods in June for the Watkins conference! I'm sure you are not too far away from their headquarters. We plan on spending a day or two in the Dells as well while we are up that way!

Glad you joined the board!
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Return to Introduce Yourself