[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - New Member from the Midwest

New Member from the Midwest

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

New Member from the Midwest

Postby avonopportunity » Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:26 pm

Hi Everyone -
I am excited to join this board - I am a mom of 4 - still work as a nurse until my AVON gets big enough that I can go supplemental -

I have been with AVON about 3.5 years - am a little bit away from Advanced Unit Leader - had one of my unit leaders move so they lost focus - that happens from time to time - so you know my goal for the new year - :lol: continue helping people meet whatever thier goals are through the AVON opportunity ! My favorite part is mentoring - I was in management and career coaching for several years - so it just comes naturally and is soooo rewarding -
I love having more time with my kids too - that is awesome - my kids have done much better since I left my admin job and went back to part time nursing and AVON - that's what life is about right ??

I LOVE my products and I have a lot of fun - have met some incredible people and continue to learn every single day !!
Hoping to share and learn here !

Happy Holidays!!
Looking for a few good women and men to join my AVON team !! 10.00 starts a whole new career !
avonopportunity

Postby allhisblessings » Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:38 pm

WELCOME!!!!!

I'm Angie, wife of 19 years and homeschooling/sahm to 5 wonderful children (ages 15-4) and we are expecting #6 in March, 2006. We live in NY state.

We have an EBAY store to help supplement our income. We also sell Stuff A Friend animal kits, GREETING CAKES, Cello In A Box products, and Party Supplies for all occasions!

I look forward to getting to know you! :D
God bless, Angie---wahm to 6 blessings

allhisblessings

Postby passion4more » Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:02 am

Welcome to the group!!
Kim
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

hi

Postby homemaker » Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:49 pm

Hello and welcome!
homemaker

Postby bianca5454 » Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:57 pm

Hi there!
Welcome to the board! It's great to meet you!!
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby tonja » Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:55 am

Hello and Welcome to the forum
Best of luck in ALL you do
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:44 pm

Welcome to the group.

Good luck to you with meeting your goals for 2006.

Lynne

Return to Introduce Yourself