[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Greetings from London, Ontario, CANADA

Greetings from London, Ontario, CANADA

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Greetings from London, Ontario, CANADA

Postby elfntshu » Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:39 pm

Hi Everyone:

I new to this forum and excited to be a part of it. I've just become a representative with "Stuff A Friend" and can't wait to get it up and running.

I've was involved with Mary Kay for 6 years, but this is a whole new adventure.

I wish everyone Peace, Love and Hapiness in the new year.

Jenn
Jennifer Cartwright
Stuff A Friend
Independent Consultant Rep #1546
Visit my website at: www.stuffafriend.com/shop.php?elfntshu
elfntshu

Welcome

Postby Partyeasy » Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:03 pm

Glad you found this message board :D

Remember to add your logo to these boards.!!
Sandra
Cell Phone Charm Dangles and More
www.littlegiftsforyou.com

Charms for Crocs
www.charmsforcrocs.biz

Perfect Party Consultant
http://www.yourperfectpartyshop.com

Make a Bear Party
http://www.makeabearparty.com
Partyeasy

Postby allhisblessings » Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:52 pm

WELCOME!!!

I'm Angie, wife of 19 years and homeschooling/sahm to 5 wonderful children (ages 15-4) and we are expecting #6 in March, 2006. We live in NY state.

We have an EBAY store to help supplement our income. We also sell Stuff A Friend animal kits, GREETING CAKES, Cello In A Box products, and Party Supplies for all occasions!

I look forward to getting to know you! :D
God bless, Angie---wahm to 6 blessings

allhisblessings

Postby Slah_Crystal » Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:11 am

Hello and Welcome! :D
Isn't london somewhere between Toronto and Kingston?
Crystal LaLone-Krepel

Independent Consultant

The Site For Home Party Plan Reps and Consultants!!
http://www.homepartyplanreps.com
Slah_Crystal

Postby tonja » Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:29 am

Hello and Welcome to the forum
Best of Luck with your new venture
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby passion4more » Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:08 am

Welcome!!
Kim
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

WHERE IS LONDON???

Postby elfntshu » Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:54 pm

Thanks everyone for the great welcome.

London is actually between Toronto and Windsor. :D
Jennifer Cartwright
Stuff A Friend
elfntshu

Postby bianca5454 » Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:59 pm

Hi Jenn~
Welcome aboard! It's great to have you here! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

sorry just testing...

Postby elfntshu » Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:01 pm

Can't wait to make my first sale....
Jennifer Cartwright
Stuff A Friend
elfntshu

logo question?

Postby elfntshu » Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:07 pm

Hi Party Easy:

I can't figure out how to get logo on my signature.

Help....
Jennifer Cartwright
Stuff A Friend
elfntshu

Return to Introduce Yourself