[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello from South Jersey!

Hello from South Jersey!

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hello from South Jersey!

Postby CBMarianne » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:55 pm

I'm a Country Bunny Bath & Body Represenative from Southern New Jersey - just outside of Atlantic City! I'm been in home party plan for 16 years. I'm married to my best friend, have 2 sons, a "daughter" and a grandson who turns 3 tomorrow.
Marianne Glynn
Independent Rep #7818
Country Bunny Bath & Body
www.yourcountrybunny.com
CBMarianne

Postby bianca5454 » Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:02 pm

Hi Mariann!
Welcome to the group! :P It's nice to meet you! I live in Ohio and have two girls ages 11 & 9~ I've been married for 20 years! I also have my own home biz with Watkins Products. Have you heard of Watkins?

I'm looking forward to chatting with you more on the board! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby allhisblessings » Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:48 pm

WELCOME!!!

I'm Angie, wife of 19 years and homeschooling/sahm to 5 wonderful children (ages 15-4) and we are expecting #6 in March, 2006. We live in NY state.

We have an EBAY store to help supplement our income. We also sell Stuff A Friend animal kits, GREETING CAKES, Cello In A Box products, and Party Supplies for all occasions!

I look forward to getting to know you! :D
God bless, Angie---wahm to 6 blessings

allhisblessings

Postby passion4more » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:13 pm

Welcome to the group. I am a 22 yr old mom of 2.5 kids... Mercy 3, Caleb 2, and one due in March. I am a wahm.. I love it. I am with a company called Arbonne.. love to have you check out my site below my name.. I have used the products for 15 yrs. My husband works from home too.. doing real estate investing. It is nice to all be home together. I am sure you will like it here.. If you need anything let me know. Talk to you soon
Kim
PS We vacation every July in NJ ... Stone Harbor/ Avalon.
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Hi

Postby Chrys23 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:01 pm

Hello Maryanne!

Welcome! I'm in the Central NJ area!

Best Wishes to you!

Chrys
Chrys23

Postby CBMarianne » Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:36 pm

Thanks for the welcome ladies!
Marianne Glynn
Independent Rep #7818
Country Bunny Bath & Body
www.yourcountrybunny.com
CBMarianne

Postby ravish30 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:08 pm

Hi Marianne

Welcome to HPPN! I currently live in Central PA however we travel to North Wildwood about 8 times a year, we love that area and will be retiring there in a few years!

The Jersey Shore is awesome!!!

Shelly
ravish30

Hi in NJ

Postby LauraSensariagirl » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:40 pm

Hi. I am also in NJ with Sensaria Natural Bodycare. Nice meeting you.

Laura
If you love naturally based products and would like to host a spa party at your home, visit my website at www.sensaria.com/lauradorsibauman
LauraSensariagirl

Welcome!

Postby jewelrylady98 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:54 pm

Welcome to the boards! :D I am new here also. I am with Premier Designs jewelry in KS! Look forward to chatting with you more.
~Shay
"If you can wear jewelry, YOU can sell jewelry!"
http://www.ryze.com/go/ShayDLady

Do you KNOW what is in your household products?
http://www.themomteam.com/smw98
jewelrylady98

Return to Introduce Yourself