[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello from upstate NY

Hello from upstate NY

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hello from upstate NY

Postby dreamsterling » Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:49 pm

Hi all! I am so glad I found this site! I live south of Albany NY. Just recently started as an independent Rep. with Silpada Designs and after one year - still LOVING IT!

I just got married in Oct. of 2005 and work full time at another job. No children (can't have em) But hubby has 2 so that is ENOUGH! Would love to network with everyone... especially with those of you who have teams. I listen frequently to Lyn Conway and her trainings are dynamite! My downline consists of 4 right now with the 5th signing next week. My sales are rocking but having a team makes me nervous! Want everyone to succeed you know?

Please feel free to e-mail me off board - to those that have similar interests in team building.

Have a great New Year!
Paula :wink:
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby Slah_Crystal » Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:25 pm

Hello and Welcome!

I am also a fellow upstater. I am on the Canadian Border, though. About 2 hours North of Syracuse, So I am way Upstate. :D
Crystal LaLone-Krepel

Independent Consultant

The Site For Home Party Plan Reps and Consultants!!
http://www.homepartyplanreps.com
Slah_Crystal

Postby allhisblessings » Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:47 pm

WELCOME!!!

I'm Angie, wife of 19 years and homeschooling/sahm to 5 wonderful children (ages 15-4) and we are expecting #6 in March, 2006. We live in NY state---south of Buffalo!

We have an EBAY store to help supplement our income. We also sell Stuff A Friend animal kits, GREETING CAKES, Cello In A Box products, and Party Supplies for all occasions!

I look forward to getting to know you!
God bless, Angie---wahm to 6 blessings

allhisblessings

Postby passion4more » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:12 pm

Welcome to the group. I am a 22 yr old mom of 2.5 kids... Mercy 3, Caleb 2, and one due in March. I am a wahm.. I love it. I am with a company called Arbonne.. love to have you check out my site below my name.. I have used the products for 15 yrs. My husband works from home too.. doing real estate investing. It is nice to all be home together. I am sure you will like it here.. If you need anything let me know. Talk to you soon
Kim
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Postby heartwarmer » Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:35 pm

Welcome from another New Yorker, I'm also way upstate, about 1 1/2 hours North of Syracuse.

I have several team members in the Albany area, so I head that way on occasion.
Dawn Newhouse
Founding Leader/Independent Team Leader
Big Yellow Box by Crayola
heartwarmer

New to post - thinking about Silpada

Postby Larz » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:44 pm

Hi!
I am from SC and dealing with a rep in Columbia who has sent info on the opportunity! Sorry I can't sign up under you :lol: but I would love to talk about this biz! I have been in Mary Kay for almost 7 years and recently quit - tired of stocking inventory. What are your average show sales, is your area full of reps already, and how easy is it to recruit? I love the jewelry - is it hard to sell or do people fall in love with it like I did? Also, did you earn your product with the Quick Start thing or did you buy it when you started? Sorry to have so many questions! Oh, btw, I stay at home with my 4 kids, 13, 11, 9 and 3. Married 18 years! 2 dogs, 2 cats, etc.!
Larz

Postby dreamsterling » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:46 pm

Thank you all for the warm hello - anyone posting on Team building? or recruiting? Also booking?

Hope everyone has a great New Year!
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 am

Hi Paula & Everyone else!

Hope everyone is starting 2006 out strong!

To Larz... glad to see you starting the business! I've been with Silpada for 17 months and really love it! National party average sales are $750 which is great. The average in my area (MA) is a bit higher for some reason (I don't mind!)

Team building, recruiting, etc! I would love some tips too. I am working at getting my team off the ground this year and would love to hear what everyone has to say!

Have a great day!
Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

A "Happy" Welcome!

Postby Colleen Happy Labels » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:30 pm

Welcome from Sunny Tampa, Florida! I am Colleen Sullivan, founder of Happy Labels Personalized Stationery. We have a network of Independent Consultants who work at home. I look forward to getting to know you!
Colleen Sullivan
Happy Labels
colleen@happylabels.com

Colleen Happy Labels

Postby dali0909 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:25 pm

Hi Paula! Congrats on getting married! So lucky! I can't wiat to learn from you too! And if you need party supplies you can get them at the links below. You can get somethign for any occasion on thsoe sites they are great and the supplies are fantastic too, really good quality items. I like them like that because they can be used again and again if you take care of them. You will even find all kidns of themed things too!
Talk to you soon!

Dali

dali0909

Postby bianca5454 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:18 pm

Hi Paula~
Welcome to the board! :P It's nice to meet you! I live in Ohio and have two girls! I also have my own home biz with Watkins Products!

Congrats on your marriage! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Return to Introduce Yourself