[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hi from Taste of Home Entertaining in PA

Hi from Taste of Home Entertaining in PA

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hi from Taste of Home Entertaining in PA

Postby aweber62 » Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:45 pm

Hello to all! I am new ot this board, and also to Taste of Home Entertaining.

Come see what all the BUZZ is about!! If you are looking for a new place to SHINE, then you have found it with Taste of Home ENTERTAINING!!! I am excited to be on this board sharing this with all of you!!
We are a brand new party plan company, a sister company to Taste of Home Magazine,and owned by Reader's Digest Corp. We are on solid financial ground, with an incredible lineup of products. Our catalog will have 240 exclusive pieces which will appeal to every demographic. We are dedicated to men and women who love to cook, entertain, and share those talents with friends, family, and welcomed guests at their tables.

Entertaining at home is the newest American lifestyle trend, evidenced by larger kitchens that flow into gathering areas. This company will fill a gap in the Direct Sales Industry by appealing to a huge number of people who love to cook, entertain, and decorate their homes with pride.

If you trust the name brand of Taste of Home, then you owe it to yourself to find out more! A year from now, you may wish you had!! Get in now before the explosive growth begins in May 2006!!

I would be honored to share how you can become a
Charter Consultant when enrollment begins in January 2006.

In Hospitality,

Amy
Taste of Home ENTERTAINING...
Explore the Possibilities...
ENTERTAIN the thought....
Could this be a perfect fit for you too?
Find out more today....only 3,000 Charter Starter kits available until May...reserve your spot at our table!
http://www.homepartyplanopportunity.com
team2shine@yahoo.com
aweber62

Postby Slah_Crystal » Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:17 pm

Hello and Welcome! :D
Crystal LaLone-Krepel

Independent Consultant

The Site For Home Party Plan Reps and Consultants!!
http://www.homepartyplanreps.com
Slah_Crystal

Postby allhisblessings » Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:43 pm

WELCOME!!!

I'm Angie, wife of 19 years and homeschooling/sahm to 5 wonderful children (ages 15-4) and we are expecting #6 in March, 2006. We live in NY state.

We have an EBAY store to help supplement our income. We also sell Stuff A Friend animal kits, GREETING CAKES, Cello In A Box products, and Party Supplies for all occasions!

I look forward to getting to know you!
God bless, Angie---wahm to 6 blessings

allhisblessings

Postby passion4more » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:10 pm

Welcome to the group. I am a 22 yr old mom of 2.5 kids... Mercy 3, Caleb 2, and one due in March. I am a wahm.. I love it. I am with a company called Arbonne.. love to have you check out my site below my name.. I have used the products for 15 yrs. My husband works from home too.. doing real estate investing. It is nice to all be home together. I am sure you will like it here.. If you need anything let me know. Talk to you soon
Kim
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Postby tonja » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:26 pm

Welcome to the forum
Best of luck with the new venture and much success in the New Year !
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby bianca5454 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:55 pm

Hi Amy~
Welcome to the board! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Return to Introduce Yourself