[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Taste of Home Entertaining in Delaware

Taste of Home Entertaining in Delaware

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Taste of Home Entertaining in Delaware

Postby anne31460 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:51 pm

:D Hi! I am anxiously awaiting sign up day with Taste of Home Entertaining!! If you live in Delaware, and would like more information, especially to book a party, please contact me and I would be happy to share with you a fun oppurtunity, and fabulous "new" products.
Anne Polichetti
Taste of Home Entertaining
Independent Charter Consultant
info@entertainingathomebiz.com
anne31460

Postby passion4more » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:39 pm

Welcome to the group. I am a mom of 2.5 kids... Mercy 3, Caleb 2, and one due in March. I am a wahm.. I love it. I am with a company called Arbonne.. love to have you check out my site below my name.. I have used the products for 15 yrs. My husband works from home too.. doing real estate investing. It is nice to all be home together. I am sure you will like it here.. Talk to you soon
Kim
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Hi!

Postby anne31460 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:57 pm

Hi Kim,

I am familiar with your products, I used to sell it years ago.....my problem was someone always seemed too have a close friend or relative that sold it too, so that made it difficult.

Good luck in March, I have 6 children, 3 are grown and 3 still in school with the youngest being 5 and the only girl.....needless to say she is very spoiled!She will be going to school full time this year so I have been thinking of getting a paying job, but when I consider the hours that will be required, it just doesn't seem worth it, I started looking at other things to do to occupy my time and found Taste of Home Entertaining, since I also am a stay at home mom, and love to cook and decorate and have family and friends over, this is right up my alley and I am excited to start.....I will let you know how I am doing...
Anne
Anne Polichetti
anne31460@comcast.net
Anne Polichetti
anne31460

Postby Cheryl~Alvira » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:04 pm

Hi Anne ~ Welcome!

I'm a charter consultant weth Taste of Home Entertaining here on the west coast...California. Isn't this exciting...to be able to help launch this awesome company. I look forward to chatting more with you.
Cheryl~Alvira

Hi!

Postby anne31460 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:46 pm

Hi Cheryl,
I think this is very exciting, I can't wait to get started......I'm ready to start booking parties! I hope you have great success in California.
Anne Polichetti
anne31460

Welcome!

Postby jewelrylady98 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:06 pm

Welcome to the boards! I am fairly new here also. I have had my Premier Designs jewelry business for almost 5 years now. :D I look forward to chatting with you more!
~Shay
"If you can wear jewelry, YOU can sell jewelry!"
http://www.ryze.com/go/ShayDLady

Do you KNOW what is in your household products?
http://www.themomteam.com/smw98
jewelrylady98

Postby ewedeb » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:01 pm

hi and welcome! i'm Debbie and I'm a foundign consultant with Entertain with EAse! WE focus on easy at home entertaining with great specialty food and tableware. We make at home entertaining fun, easy delicious and inviting! WElcome to the boards and good luck with TOHE
Debbie
ewedeb

A Happy Labels Welcome!

Postby Colleen Happy Labels » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:29 pm

Welcome from Sunny Tampa, Florida! I am Colleen Sullivan, founder of Happy Labels Personalized Stationery. We have a network of Independent Consultants who work at home. I look forward to getting to know you!
Colleen Sullivan
Happy Labels
colleen@happylabels.com

Colleen Happy Labels

Postby dali0909 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:29 pm

Hi, makes me wish I lived in delaware! You can get party siupplies from the sites below, they are the best supplies ont he net, or off of it for that matter. If youw ant to throw a party then you have to get yoru supplies there if you wnat it to be as good as it can be. Parties are si much fun and if it has been awhile then you should throw one!
Good luck with yoru next venture!

Dali

dali0909

Postby bianca5454 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:17 pm

Hi Anne~
Welcome to the board! It's nice to meet you! I live in Ohio and have two girls! I also have my own home biz with Watkins Products!

Congrats on your new home biz!~
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Return to Introduce Yourself