[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - to everyone new here

to everyone new here

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

to everyone new here

Postby homemaker » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:17 am

I just popped in and I see there are many new members!!! To many to welcome one at a time ,so-
HELLO AND WELCOME TO ALL OF YOU!!! :D
homemaker

Welcome from Sunny Tampa, Florida!

Postby Colleen Happy Labels » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:32 pm

Welcome from Sunny Tampa, Florida! I am Colleen Sullivan, founder of Happy Labels Personalized Stationery. We have a network of Independent Consultants who work at home. I look forward to getting to know you!
Colleen Sullivan
Happy Labels
colleen@happylabels.com

Colleen Happy Labels

Postby dali0909 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:06 pm

Hi to you too! Thanks for the great welcome! I help people get all of the supplies that they need to plan parties. It is great and if you ever need anything for any occasion you need to visit my sites. They will supply you with everythingeven themed items for kids parties or special occasions like groundhog day and valentines day. I look forward to talking to you somemore!
Thanks so much,

Dali

dali0909

Postby bianca5454 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:19 pm

Hi Diana~
Welcome to the board! :P It's nice to meet you! I live in Ohio and have two girls! I also have my own home biz with Watkins Products! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Return to Introduce Yourself