[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - NEW MEMBER

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Postby tealightvc » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:35 am

Hello everyone:
My name is Val and I am a PArtylite consultant new to Watertown area.
I am looking to get ideas on booking more shows and recruiting. January is my doubles month so if you want to do some free shopping and get some great candles free and 1/2 off then contact me this month for the best deals.
Intersted in joining my team let me know too get your starter kit free.
Val
Candle Consultant
Excellent biz opportunities and fundraising
tealightvc

Postby allhisblessings » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:25 pm

WELCOME!!!

I'm Angie, wife of 19 years and homeschooling/sahm to 5 wonderful children (ages 15-4) and we are expecting #6 in March, 2006. We live in NY state.

We have an EBAY store to help supplement our income. We also sell Stuff A Friend & Stuff N Snuggle animal/doll kits, GREETING CAKES, Kandie Kisses, Cello In A Box products, and Party Supplies for all occasions!

I look forward to getting to know you!
God bless, Angie---wahm to 6 blessings

allhisblessings

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:37 pm

Hi Val

Welcome to our board, I think you'll find a lot of great ideas here and a lot of great people to!

Good luck with your business, hope it is doing wonderful!

Mary
:P
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby Slah_Crystal » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:29 am

Hello and Welcome!! :D It is nice to see someone so close on the boards! I Love PartyLite Candles Also!! :mrgreen:
Crystal LaLone-Krepel

Independent Consultant

The Site For Home Party Plan Reps and Consultants!!
http://www.homepartyplanreps.com
Slah_Crystal

Postby ravish30 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:08 pm

Hi Val,

Welcome to HPPN! I have a good friend who lives in Watertown NY, she also has her own home business.

Welcome!!!

Shelly
ravish30

Postby dali0909 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:55 pm

Hi, do you ever do any decorating for any of yoru parties? Do you throw special ones throughout the year? IF you do then let me know and I will help you get all of your supplies for less. Everyone can save money on these sites when it comes to . Some cool decorations can really help people get into the mood of buying things. And when you get good decorations you can use them over and over again.

Good luck!
Dali

dali0909

Postby bianca5454 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:52 am

Hi Val~
Welcome, Welcome! It's great to have you here! :P I have two girls and live in Ohio~ I also have my own home biz with Watkins products, and have had a blast with it~

I look forward to chatting with you more on the board~ :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby glsirois » Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:33 am

Welcome!
Best of luck with your business!
I hope you enjoy it here.
:) Ginger

glsirois

Return to Introduce Yourself