[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello from California

Hello from California

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hello from California

Postby ccarroll » Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:30 am

HI!
My name is Chris and I am not a newbie to the site, but a newbie to this board! I see lots of familar names and I am thrilled to see new faces and to be able to meet new people as well!

I am a p/t wahm right now working to be a f/t wahm again soon. Some of you may know me from wahmtalkradio.com or directsalestalkradio.com. I also am in the process of changing Direct Sales companies. I finally found The one that will take me to my goals, so I am super excited about that!

Talk to you soon!
Chris

It's My business to help grow Your business!
Burn Clean
ccarroll

Postby tonja » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:48 am

Hello and Welcome
Glad that you have found the right fit for your Biz
Where in California are you, I grew up in the San Gabriel Valley area
Best of Luck in ALL you do
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby ravish30 » Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:06 pm

Chris....my dear friend!!!!!

Glad to see you here!!!! I have missed you!

Welcome to HPPN!

Shelly
ravish30

Postby allhisblessings » Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:29 pm

WELCOME!!!

I'm Angie, wife of 19 years and homeschooling/sahm to 5 wonderful children (ages 15-4) and we are expecting #6 in March, 2006. We live in NY state.

We have an EBAY store to help supplement our income. We also sell Stuff A Friend & Stuff N Snuggle animal/doll kits, GREETING CAKES, Kandie Kisses, Cello In A Box products, and Party Supplies for all occasions!

I look forward to getting to know you! :D
God bless, Angie---wahm to 6 blessings

allhisblessings

Welcome!

Postby jewelrylady98 » Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:59 pm

Welcome to the boards! :D
~Shay
"If you can wear jewelry, YOU can sell jewelry!"
http://www.ryze.com/go/ShayDLady

Do you KNOW what is in your household products?
http://www.themomteam.com/smw98
jewelrylady98

Postby christina » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:06 pm

Hi Chris!!!

Great to see you here. :D
Christina
Independent Scentsy Consultant
http://www.BetterScentedCandles.com
christina

Postby bianca5454 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:44 am

Hi Chris~
Welcome, Welcome! It's great to have you here! :P I have two girls and live in Ohio~ I also have my own home biz with Watkins products, and have had a blast with it~

I look forward to chatting with you more on the board~ :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby glsirois » Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:21 am

Welcome!
I hope you like it here.
Best of luck with your new business!
:) Ginger

glsirois

Return to Introduce Yourself