[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - newbie here

newbie here

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

newbie here

Postby crikster6 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:30 pm

Hi everyone! I've been getting the Home Party Plan Newsletter for months, and love it! So many great ideas and I love seeing what types of companies are out there. I haven't had time to visit this forum before now and just joined it.

I've been married to the love of my life for 20 years, have a 14 year old son, a 16 year old daughter, 3 lizards, 3 turtles, fish, two big, funny dogs and two crazy cats! I'm in my mid 40's and have worked in direct sales off and on since I was in my 20's. Sometimes successful/sometimes not. I really just love the quality of most direct sales products and absolutely adore being able to buy my (and my family's) stuff at discount! I work full time in retail as a trainer- train new employees/support for various departments/etc. Presently I'm a rep/distributor for several companies. Melaleuca, Leaving Prints, Weekenders and Plantmakers. I don't have time for parties...got to spend time with my family before they're grown up and gone! I just love to shop from home and get great items that other people don't have!

Anyway, just wanted to say hey and am looking forward to seeing what new company's will start up this year!
Crystal
So much fun stuff! Find out more...
crikter6@yahoo.com
Weekenders, Leaving Prints, Melaleuca, Plantmakers
crikster6

Postby ravish30 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:46 pm

Hi Crystal

Welcome to HPPN!!! Nice to meet you! Sounds like you keep pretty busy with all those businesses!

Shelly
ravish30

nice welcome!

Postby crikster6 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:37 am

Shelly,
I don't do a whole lot with any of them. Mostly I am a personal use person, although I do let my friends and neighbors know about the companies and hand out catalogs when the new items come out. I get enough orders to stay active and generally get my own stuff for free. Thanks for the nice welcome!
Crystal
So much fun stuff! Find out more...
crikter6@yahoo.com
Weekenders, Leaving Prints, Melaleuca, Plantmakers
crikster6

Postby NightfallFashions » Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:49 am

Hello there and big *hugs* from Nightfall Fashions!

:)
Lingerie? Adult toys? Honest discussions about sexuality? Discreet adult shopping?
All that, and more:

NightfallFashions

Postby allhisblessings » Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:47 am

WELCOME!!!

I'm Angie, wife of 19 years and homeschooling/sahm to 5 wonderful children (ages 15-4) and we are expecting #6 in March, 2006. We live in NY state.

I look forward to getting to know you! :D
God bless, Angie---wahm to 6 blessings

allhisblessings

Postby bianca5454 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:46 am

Hi Crystal~

Welcome, Welcome! It's great to have you here! :P I have two girls and live in Ohio~ I also have my own home biz with Watkins products, and have had a blast with it~

I look forward to chatting with you more on the board~ :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby glsirois » Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:23 am

Welcome!
Hope you enjoy it here, too!
:) Ginger

glsirois

Return to Introduce Yourself