[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hi from Tennessee!

Hi from Tennessee!

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hi from Tennessee!

Postby DazzlePremier » Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:14 pm

Hi All!

My name is Sheryl and I am a Premier Designs Jewelry Lady! I love my job and my company, but most of all I enjoy helping other women be able to stay home with their children.

I hope to get to know some of you ladies and swap ideas and motivation.

Have a Great and Prosperous Day!
Sheryl

Premier Designs Jewelry
Enriching Lives and Serving Other since 1985

Premier Designs 2006 Verse of the Year
"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when dreams come true, there is life and joy."---Proverbs 13:12
DazzlePremier

Postby Slah_Crystal » Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:15 pm

Hello and Welcome! :D
Crystal LaLone-Krepel

Independent Consultant

The Site For Home Party Plan Reps and Consultants!!
http://www.homepartyplanreps.com
Slah_Crystal

Postby Slah_Crystal » Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:16 pm

Crystal LaLone-Krepel

Independent Consultant

Slah_Crystal

Postby Slah_Crystal » Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:16 pm

Crystal LaLone-Krepel

Independent Consultant

Slah_Crystal

Postby NightfallFashions » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:53 pm

Hello and welcome to the boards!!

*hugs*

:)
Lingerie? Adult toys? Honest discussions about sexuality? Discreet adult shopping?
All that, and more:

NightfallFashions

welcome

Postby crikster6 » Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:53 pm

I'm new too and there are some great ideas and support on this forum! I'm in east TN, where do you hail from?
Crystal
So much fun stuff! Find out more...
crikter6@yahoo.com
Weekenders, Leaving Prints, Melaleuca, Plantmakers
crikster6

Postby ravish30 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:35 am

Hi Sheryl

Welcome to HPPN! My 20 yr old daughter has a silver spoon ring from your company and she wears it all the time!

Shelly
ravish30

Postby glsirois » Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:29 pm

Welcome!
I hope you like it here, too.
:) Ginger

glsirois

Postby DazzlePremier » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:50 pm

Thank you for the warm reception from all of you!

Hi Crystal,
I am from Hendersonville, which is about 20 minutes North of Nashville. I've live here for 26 years and just love Tennessee---though our weather has been very strange this winter.

And Shelly, I know just the ring you are talking about...it is always one of our top sellers. I don't think spoon rings ever go out of style. I also have a 20 yr old who wears it as a thumb ring.

You guys have a great day!
Sheryl
Sheryl

Premier Designs Jewelry

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when dreams come true, there is life and joy."---Proverbs 13:12
DazzlePremier

Welcome!

Postby jewelrylady98 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:58 pm

Welcome to the boards! I am also with Premier!! :D LOVE THEM!!! I look forward to chatting with you more!
~Shay
"If you can wear jewelry, YOU can sell jewelry!"
http://www.ryze.com/go/ShayDLady

Do you KNOW what is in your household products?
http://www.themomteam.com/smw98
jewelrylady98

Postby allhisblessings » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:27 pm

WELCOME!!!

I'm Angie, wife of 19 years and homeschooling/sahm to 5 wonderful children (ages 15-4) and we are expecting #6 in March, 2006. We live in NY state.

I look forward to getting to know you! :D
God bless, Angie---wahm to 6 blessings

allhisblessings

Postby DazzlePremier » Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:41 pm

Hi Shay~ Glad to find another Premier Lady on here! Isn't the Spring Line Beautiful? I have had 3 shows this week and it has been received very well.

Hi Angie~ I have 6 children also, 7g, 8g, 13g, 16b, 17b, and 20g. I started young (age 17) and just loved having babies....I will be a Grandmother in April! and I just can't wait!

I have been at home for 11 years now and I thank the Lord daily for that priveledge. Premier provides a very good income and that is what I do full-time (besides laundry, LOL)

Nice to meet all of you
Sheryl

Premier Designs Jewelry

DazzlePremier

Postby bianca5454 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:41 am

Hi Sheryl~
Welcome, Welcome! It's great to have you here! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Hi from Franklin, TN!

Postby rach24 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:26 pm

Hi,

Welcome. I live in Franklin.

:)
Stay at home Mom of 3 children..... just signed on with Arbonne as a wholesale buyer but am considering trying to build a business. :)

If anything I love the products and will have great skin. Heehee... ;)

To check out our amazing natural swiss skincare line or to place an order go to :
http://www.arbonne.com
Consultant ID#:15834028
rach24

Return to Introduce Yourself