[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - new from Massachusetts

new from Massachusetts

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

new from Massachusetts

Postby flagg97 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:30 pm

Hi, I'm new my name is Kim

What I do:

1. Certified Nurdes Aide.
2. AVON Indepenent Sales Representative.
3. PRIMERICA Financial Services.

I'm married with 4 children all girls (ages: 21yrs.-14yrs.-10yrs.
& 3yrs old) so i'm really busy but I find time for me.
flagg97

Postby Slah_Crystal » Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:46 pm

Hello and Welcome!
Crystal LaLone-Krepel

Independent Consultant

The Site For Home Party Plan Reps and Consultants!!
http://www.homepartyplanreps.com
Slah_Crystal

Postby christina » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:59 pm

Hi Kim and welcome to HPPN! :D

Christina
Christina
Independent Scentsy Consultant
http://www.BetterScentedCandles.com
christina

Postby allhisblessings » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:08 pm

WELCOME!!!

I'm Angie, wife of 19 1/2 years and homeschooling/sahm to 5 wonderful children (ages 15-4) and we are expecting #6 on 3/3/06. We live in NY state.

I look forward to getting to know you! :D
God bless, Angie---wahm to 6 blessings

allhisblessings

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:49 am

Hi Kim!

Where are you from in MA? I live in Whitinsville which is south of Worcester. Nice to have you on the board.

I have 2 boys ages 6 & 7, work full time in insurance and do my home party business at nights & am building a team.

Look forward to chatting with you!
Mary
:wink:
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby ravish30 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:10 am

Hi Kim

Welcome to HPPN! Nice to meet you.

Shelly
ravish30

Postby bianca5454 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:18 pm

Hi Kim~
Welcome, Welcome! It's great to have you here! I have two girls and live in Ohio~ I also have my own home biz with Watkins products, and have had a blast with it~

I look forward to chatting with you more on the board~
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby glsirois » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:52 am

Welcome, Kim!
I hope you enjoy it here.
Best of luck with your businesses.
:) Ginger

glsirois

Return to Introduce Yourself