[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Looking to start Direct-Sell Spa Business

Looking to start Direct-Sell Spa Business

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Looking to start Direct-Sell Spa Business

Postby AlyMayaMom » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:41 am

Hi - I'm looking at starting a direct-selling spa business and would love your input. I've looked at 5 different companies so far and have highly considered two of them. Please email me if you currently sell a spa product line and give me your testimonial of the product, company, etc. I have done direct sales before in my area, however, the product did not go over as well as anticipated. I'm currently a stay-at-home mom and I believe this is the best route for me as it truly appeals to my interests.

Feel free to reply here and I can forward you my email address.

Thanks![/b]
Sonya Z from IL
AlyMayaMom

Postby glsirois » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:46 am

Welcome!
I hope you enjoy it here.
I hope you find a great company, and have great success with your new business!
:) Ginger

glsirois

Postby passion4more » Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:43 pm

Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Good luck

Postby jewelrylady98 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:49 pm

~Shay
"If you can wear jewelry, YOU can sell jewelry!"
http://www.ryze.com/go/ShayDLady

Do you KNOW what is in your household products?
http://www.themomteam.com/smw98
jewelrylady98

New Company in the US!

Postby CoolsetsMom » Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:08 am

At Cool Sets, it's all about designing the perfect fit for you!

Sandra Santiago
Cool Sets Consultant
www.coolsets.com Use ID # 124
coolsetsmom@yahoo.com
CoolsetsMom

Postby allhisblessings » Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:43 am

WELCOME!!!

I'm Angie, wife of 19 1/2 years and homeschooling/sahm to 5 wonderful children (ages 15-4) and we are expecting #6 on 3/3. We live in NY state.

I look forward to getting to know you! :D
God bless, Angie---wahm to 6 blessings

allhisblessings

Postby Thofer » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:33 am

Sonya-

I was just wondering if you found a spa business that you decided to go with? This is an intriguing concept that I have not heard much about where I live in Upstate NY. I too am a stay at home mom and became a Silpada Rep about 5 months ago which is going outstanding. I am curious about the spa business because of the potential cross marketing potential?

Tina Hofer
www.mysilpada.com/tina.hofer
Tina Hofer
Thofer

I've become an "official" Spa Girl!!

Postby AlyMayaMom » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:49 am

Thanks to everyone for their input. As of March 2nd, I signed on as a consultant for Spa Girl Parties. I did a lot of research (over 12 companies) and reviewed every company that was suggested to me. However, I loved the fact that the Founder / CEO, Diana Ford contacted me immediately once I inquired about Spa Girl Parties. I was also extremely impressed with their product offering, price range and the fact that the products are all-natural and produced in small batches by women owned or small family owned businesses. Once I received my kit, I dove in and started using all the products and they're all absolutely wonderful. I have already done 2 shows this month and have 4 more shows plus 1 catalog party....all in March. I already have two bookings for April.

I'm on my way!!

Thanks again to everyone for their input. And, if you happen to be looking for a great ground level opportunity and wonderful company to be partners with...I would suggest Spa Girl Parties!

Sonya Z
Ill City, IL
Sonya Z from IL
AlyMayaMom

Congrat's on your new biz

Postby CoolsetsMom » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:57 am

Congratulations! It sounds great and you are definitely having an awesome start.

All the best to you and much success!

Sandra
At Cool Sets, it's all about designing the perfect fit for you!

Sandra Santiago
Cool Sets Consultant
www.coolsets.com Use ID # 124
coolsetsmom@yahoo.com
CoolsetsMom

Return to Introduce Yourself