[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello from Michigan

Hello from Michigan

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hello from Michigan

Postby dreaminsilver » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:50 am

Hey Everyone!

Just joined today and thought I would stop in and say HI!

My name is MaryBeth Raible and I am from Michigan. I have 2 little boys and a wonderful husband of 8 years.

I sell sterling silver jewelry for one of the greatest direct selling companies out there. I've been at it for 3.5 years and LOVE IT!

I look forward to chatting with all of you!

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby tonja » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:33 pm

Hello and Welcome
Glad to have you join us
Best of luck in ALL you do!
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby ravish30 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:43 pm

*MB* Baby Doll!!!!!!

Welcome! I am so glad to see you over here my dear friend!

Shelly
ravish30

Postby dreaminsilver » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:49 pm

Hey sweet cheeks!

How are you?? I'm finally getting around to joining all of those links that you gave me. I am so grateful for you. Be looking at your doorstep this week. Your swap is on it's way!! I hope you will love it!

Talk to you soon!

Love ya!

MB
dreaminsilver

Postby ravish30 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:31 am

Thanks Honey!

I am mailing yours out this week too! I hope you like it!

Hugs
ravish30

Postby jewelrylady98 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:06 pm

Hey there!
Good to see you on these boards! I hope that all is going well for you!! :D
~Shay
"If you can wear jewelry, YOU can sell jewelry!"
http://www.ryze.com/go/ShayDLady

Do you KNOW what is in your household products?
http://www.themomteam.com/smw98
jewelrylady98

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:02 pm

Hi Mary Beth

Hope you are enjoying these boards. There is a lot of great info here and a lot of great people to help out!

Mary
Direct_Sales_tips-and-ideas yahoo group!
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby bianca5454 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:58 am

Hi MaryBeth~
Welcome to the board! It's really nice to see you here! :P

I look forward to chatting with you more on the board! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Return to Introduce Yourself