[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hi From PA

Hi From PA

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hi From PA

Postby momof3greatkids » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:05 pm

Hi All!
My name is Cheri and I am the stay at home mom of 3 three year olds. I am here because I'm looking for a direct sales/home party plan to start up for myself. I've been coming to this site since mid october and am overwhelmed by all the choices. As I posted on the "Questions" board, I'm looking for some suggestions (I won't bore you by repeating my post, you can read it there). Any suggestions will be seriously considered!! Thanks for the help and I look forward to hearing from you all and interacting with you on a regular basis. Have a great day!!

Cheri :D
momof3greatkids

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:41 pm

Hi Cheri~

Welcome to the board, I posted on your other post & sent you a PM. I hope you find what you are looking for and I hope I can help you with it.

Are your 3 all boys, all girls or a mix of each? You must have your hands full, I give you a lot of credit! I have 2 boys just 1 yr 3 weeks apart. It was a little tough in the beginning because my older son refused to walk so I carried a newborn & 13 month old around for a while but in the end, it was all so worth it! They are 6 & 7 now with birthdays around the corner!

Good luck in your search & I hope I can help you out. Feel free to contact me any time (about my sterling silver business or direct sales in general!)

Mary
:D
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby tonja » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:53 pm

Hello
Welcome to the forum
Looking around and asking LOTS of questions is the right way to go
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby momof3greatkids » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:57 pm

Hi!
I did get your message and read your post. I'm going to check out your website and gather some more info, thanks for the tip!!

The kids are 1 girl (mine) and twin boys (my husband's who live with us full time). I do have my hands full but don't really have time to think about that much so I just go with the flow!!

Again, thanks for the tip and I'll be in touch!!

Cheri
momof3greatkids

Discovery Toys

Postby Discovery mom » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:18 pm

I sent you a pm. :D Let me know if I can help you in any way.
Best of luck!!
Discovery mom

Watkins lady saying Hello!

Postby bianca5454 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:51 am

Hi Cheri~
Welcome to the board! :P It's very nice to meet you! You will find a wealth of information here and very supportive people~

I live in Ohio with my two girls and hubby of 20 years! I also have a wonderful home biz with Watkins Products! I have been with Watkins for almost 2 years and a customer for 20 years!

There are many (hundreds) of DS companies out there and it really can be very overwhelming! It's important to do your research and take your time. Find some things that really grab your interest. Ask yourself if it would be a product or service you would use yourself frequently~

Check out sig lines for different options available, and be sure to ask LOTS of questions. Post or PM your questions~

I would be happy to PM you some information about Watkins~

Good luck in your search! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:07 am

Hi Cheri~

Sounds like you have a great mix of kids there, hope they all get a long great although what kids actually get along great all the time!

Its funny how fast time goes by, I can't believe my 2 are coming up on their 7th & 8th birthdays! It is amazing how incredible it is to watch them grow & learn. Every stage has been a bit better than the one before. I'm lucky enough that at their age, my 2 still enjoy snuggling with mom - I hope that never changes!

Love to chat with you about your business search!
Take care & have a great day!
Mary
:wink:
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Hi there!

Postby soylightvicki » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:46 pm

Hi Cheri!

I am a stay at home mom of 3 kids - one boy age 17 months, and two girls ages 5 and 7. So I'm always busy, as I'm sure you can relate to! I am new to this business, having just started last fall. So far I really enjoy it!

I don't know if you have already made your decision, but I am in a company that is new to the home party business, and is headquartered just outside of Pittsburgh, PA. Our specialty is 100% soy candles and accessories. If you want more details, please feel free to email me and I'll be happy to help you out!

Take care, good luck finding a company you like!
soylightvicki

Postby jewelrylady98 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:52 pm

Welcome to the boards! We have a 4 year old daughter. We chose our jewelry business when she was born! :)
I wish you all the best in finding what you are looking for. I recommend choosing a business that really interests you. Fashion and jewelry were at the top of my list...so now I am a jewelrylady! Didn't go to college for that! LOL :lol:
If you would like more information about Premier Designs or FrutaVida, just let me know!
Best wishes!
~Shay
"If you can wear jewelry, YOU can sell jewelry!"
http://www.ryze.com/go/ShayDLady

Do you KNOW what is in your household products?
http://www.themomteam.com/smw98
jewelrylady98

Party plan idea

Postby alady29 » Tue May 16, 2006 12:40 pm

Hi Cheri,
I just signed up on here and read your post. I wanted to give you another option if you have not already chosen one. I am a new consultant with a jewelry company called Latasia. We carry a nice variety of jewelry from classic to contemporary. Our webpage is www.latasia.com Feel free to take a look and get back to me if you have any questions. This company does not yet have alot of consultants in the PA area.
I also have 3 kids, and yes it is a jon within itself.

Arika
Make it a Great Day,
Arika Berger
610-760-2682
Email: alady29@aol.com

Your Personal Latasia Jewelry Wardrobe Designer

Earn a "$200 + Shopping Spree" with me!
"See It - Feel It - Try It On" while having FUN with your friends and family and getting it FREE!

NOW HIRING!
Bored with your job? Try mine!
For just 3 hours a week, your monthly budget could be $1000 richer!
It is SO easy! Ask me how!
alady29

Postby Hischild » Tue May 16, 2006 11:27 pm

Cheri,
Welcome! I love your user id! :D
Blessings,
Alicia
Hischild

Postby allhisblessings » Sun May 21, 2006 12:11 am

WELCOME!!!

I'm Angie, wife of 19 1/2 years and homeschooling/sahm to 6 wonderful children (ages 15-newborn). We live in NY state.

I hope you'll enjoy it here. I look forward to getting to know you! :)
God bless, Angie---wahm to 6 blessings

allhisblessings

Return to Introduce Yourself