[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - New to this site and a novice at posting

New to this site and a novice at posting

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

New to this site and a novice at posting

Postby tuppermom » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:26 pm

Hello! My name is Carol. I have never been part of a message board or anything. I am a wife and mother of 2 girls; 13-year-old & 2-year-old. I am trying to get back into Tupperware after a 6 month break (my husband tried a second job but it's just not as fun). I am looking forward to finding some great ideas and support!

Thanks!
tuppermom

Postby jewelrylady98 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:43 pm

Welcome to the boards! Hello from KS! We have all to be new sometime! :wink: Let me know if you need anything! Look forward to chatting more! :D
~Shay
"If you can wear jewelry, YOU can sell jewelry!"
http://www.ryze.com/go/ShayDLady

Do you KNOW what is in your household products?
http://www.themomteam.com/smw98
jewelrylady98

Postby ravish30 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:12 pm

Hi Carol

Welcome to HPPN!!! I am with Tupperware too!

Shelly
ravish30

Postby 2gr8kids » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:57 pm

HI Welcome. I love these types of boards. So much info.
Good luck and have fun

BTW - I see you're in Tupperware, I am in Taste of Home Entertaining.

Have a good one, see ya around.
Wanted: Women who want to make a difference in their lives! Motivated, ambitious, I'm looking for you! Taste of Home Entertaining. Call Jessica 866-694-6208 or email me at JessicaTOHE@Hotmail.com.
Dream Big!
2gr8kids

Postby tonja » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:54 pm

Hello Carol
Welcome to the boards
You are not alone here as far as Tupperware goes there are a few of us!
Let us know if you have any questions , there is bound to be someone who can help out with answers
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Return to Introduce Yourself