[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - New member from Michigan

New member from Michigan

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

New member from Michigan

Postby nreed » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:55 am

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduct myself. I'm new to the board! I'm an independent consultant with Arbonne Int. whom specializes in pure,safe and benificial products. I also work part-time as an RN and stay at home the other part with my almost 2y/o daughter, Peyton. My reason for doing Arbonne is to be a full time work at home Mom! Looking forward to getting to know others!

Nicole
Nicole Reed
Independent Consultant
Executive District Manager
Arbonne International
www.nicolereed.myarbonne.com
nreed@myarbonne.com

Now's the time to be a part of Arbonne!
Listen 732-463-6380 Box#190
nreed

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:03 am

Hi Nicole

Welcome to the board, I've heard good things about Arbonne, good luck with the business!

Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby jewelrylady98 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:15 pm

Welcome to the boards! I look forward to talking with you more! :D
~Shay
"If you can wear jewelry, YOU can sell jewelry!"
http://www.ryze.com/go/ShayDLady

Do you KNOW what is in your household products?
http://www.themomteam.com/smw98
jewelrylady98

Postby 2gr8kids » Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:17 am

HEllo. I am in SE Michigan too. I am in Adrian, MI. Do you know where that is? Where are you from?
Wanted: Women who want to make a difference in their lives! Motivated, ambitious, I'm looking for you! Taste of Home Entertaining. Call Jessica 866-694-6208 or email me at JessicaTOHE@Hotmail.com.
Dream Big!
2gr8kids

Postby ravish30 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:09 am

Hi Nicole

Welcome to the forum!!!

Shelly
ravish30

Postby bianca5454 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:31 pm

Hi Nicole~
Welcome to the board!!! :P :P :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby BarbB » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:32 pm

Hi Nicole:

Welcome to the boards. It's nice to meet you. I love Arbonne too. I've been a wholesale buyer since 1999. Best of luck in your business.

Barb
www.BurningForProfit.com
BarbB

I am from Michigan as Well!

Postby sarahcoles » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:20 pm

Hello Nicole!!!

Welcome!
Sarah Coles
Tupperware Consultant
Free Tupperware, Fundraising, and/or a six figure earning opportunity
sarahcoles

Return to Introduce Yourself