[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hi from western NY

Hi from western NY

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hi from western NY

Postby pjmintyfreshfeet » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:07 pm

I am a busy but fufilled person. I manage a restraunt at a private golf course from April until October of every year, I have two daughters one turning 21 tomorrow, one who hust turned 6. Yes ladies thats 15 years apart. It took a while but well worth the wait. My hubby retired 2 years ago, and is the stay at home dad, enjoying his daughters. I am also a consultant for the Body Shop at Home. We live in western NY near Buffalo.
pjmintyfreshfeet

Postby tonja » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:26 am

Hello and Welcome
Glad to have you join us !
Look forward to chatting more
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby bianca5454 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:51 pm

Hi there!
Welcome to the board! It's really nice to meet you! My older brother and I are 11 years apart! I always joke with my parents telling them it took them three tries to get it right!!!! Well, you know it's all in fun!!!

I live in Ohio with my two girls and hubby of 20 years! I work part time outside of the home and I also have my own home biz with Watkins Products !

Looking forward to chatting with you more! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

welcome

Postby dreamsterling » Thu May 04, 2006 4:30 pm

I am in upstate NY - 22 miles south of Albany! Welcome to the boards. I recently lost my full time job and now do Silpada full time. It has been quite the experience! I am having a blast! Hope to get to know you better! :D
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Return to Introduce Yourself