[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - hello to all from Tennessee!!!

hello to all from Tennessee!!!

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

hello to all from Tennessee!!!

Postby athomewithdon » Wed May 10, 2006 10:31 pm

my name is don, and i am a direct sales consultant for At Home America... I have been doing this for a little over a month... I love my company, and have been having some trouble getting my networking and bookings to happen... so i found out about some other boards and places to get ideas, and that brings me here... and i look forward to posting and getting to know people on here....
Don M

ask me how you can start for free !!!
See what i have been up to.....
http://www.freewebs.com/ahadon
athomewithdon

Postby tonja » Thu May 11, 2006 6:53 pm

Hello and Welcome !
Glad to have you join us
I have bought ALOT of AHA Attic - LOVE the deals !
Best to you with your New Biz
Look forward to chatting more
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby athomewithdon » Fri May 12, 2006 1:55 am

Glad to see that someone knows who we are!!!!! Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to getting on the boards and posting alot!! Due to the fact that i am new to AHA, I tend to have some problems getting things going.... but that is why i am here i guess getting ideas and ways to network with other people who enjoy the same thing.... and again thanks!!! :D
Don M

ask me how you can start for free !!!
See what i have been up to.....
http://www.freewebs.com/ahadon
athomewithdon

Postby bianca5454 » Tue May 16, 2006 9:27 am

Hi Don~

Welcome to the board! It's nice to meet you!

I live in Ohio! I have two girls and have been married 20 years. I also have my own home biz with Watkins Products! It has been a wonderful experience with my home biz and only wish I would have started sooner!

I look forward to chatting with you more on the board!
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby allhisblessings » Sun May 21, 2006 12:09 am

WELCOME!!!

I'm Angie, wife of 19 1/2 years and homeschooling/sahm to 6 wonderful children (ages 15-newborn). We live in NY state.

I hope you'll enjoy it here. I look forward to getting to know you! :)
God bless, Angie---wahm to 6 blessings

allhisblessings

Return to Introduce Yourself