[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Taste of Home in WI

Taste of Home in WI

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Taste of Home in WI

Postby ianandgracesmom » Tue May 30, 2006 9:55 am

Hello from Milwaukee, WI. I'm very happy to join this motivating group of successful small business owners! I'm an Independent Consultant with Taste of Home Entertaining. I'm also a busy mom to two terrific kids, ages 6 and 16. I'd love to hear about other TOHE Consultants and other moms in Direct Sales, especially those in my area.

Happy Entertaining!

Charlene
Happy Entertaining!
Charlene Paszkiewicz
Taste of Home Entertaining
Independent Consultant
414 546 1557 http://Char.TOHE.Com
ianandgracesmom

Postby christina » Tue May 30, 2006 3:32 pm

Hi Charlene and welcome!! :)
Christina
Independent Scentsy Consultant
http://www.BetterScentedCandles.com
christina

Postby tonja » Tue May 30, 2006 6:01 pm

Hi
Welcome to the forum
You will find a wide assortment of Biz represented here and we even have a few WAHD !
Best of luck to you
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby bianca5454 » Tue May 30, 2006 9:17 pm

Hi Charlene~
Welcome to HPPN~ It's so nice to meet you!

I live in Ohio with my two girls, ages 12 & 9. I am an independent associate with Watkins Products!

I look forward to chatting with you on the board!
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Return to Introduce Yourself