[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Tatouage in Northern California

Tatouage in Northern California

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Tatouage in Northern California

Postby whittibo » Tue May 30, 2006 11:08 pm

Visit my Tatouage Consultant Site
www.MyTatouage.com
Save 15% if you order through me!
For custom quotes, visit www.MyWallWords.com

Something far greater than I can imagine is on its way.
Bonnie~
whittibo

Postby christina » Wed May 31, 2006 5:05 am

Hi Bonnie and welcome! So glad that you found the site and are already benefiting from it.

I live in Northern California, too. I'm in Vacaville. You're probably not too far from me. Have you heard of the California Small Business Network? You might want to visit us over there. The web site is . It's a great group!

Welcome again, Bonnie. I know you will find the entire Home Party Plan Network site to be very helpful. :)

Christina
Christina
Independent Scentsy Consultant
http://www.BetterScentedCandles.com
christina

Postby tonja » Wed May 31, 2006 6:31 am

Welcome Bonnie
I can understand needing to "vent" whether it is Business or Personal we all need to get rid of the frustrations and stress sometimes - and often there ae others that can offer a different view on things
Glad to have you here and ALL others that you wish to bring!
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby whittibo » Wed May 31, 2006 9:40 am

Thank you Tonja!

Mind you, our venting isn't horrible bashing, it's mearly frustration. Like recently we were told our new catalogs would be coming out (first March, then April, then May, we still don't have them).. we were also told they would be the same price as the last ones 19 months ago which was .70c, then the next day we were told they wouldn't qualify for our 50% restock, so they would be $1.40. Well that is frustrating to us, as it would be to anyone, but yet we can't post anything about it because it's 'negative'. :s

I am really looking forward to bringing over some other consultants, I have already notified a couple close friends, so hopefully they'll be here soon! Meanwhile I just keep reading and reading and discovering more great areas of this forum!
Visit my Tatouage Consultant Site
www.MyTatouage.com
Save 15% if you order through me!
For custom quotes, visit www.MyWallWords.com

Something far greater than I can imagine is on its way.
Bonnie~
whittibo

Postby agiul68 » Wed May 31, 2006 9:44 am

hi bonnie

i made it :lol: you were so right what a fantastic place i love it already

thanks again for sharing i think this is going to awsome
Amanda Meo
http://www.tatouagedesigns.com
savings code: input - amagiu36
Home Interiors & Gifts
631-539-4597
http://www.homeinteriors.com/amandameo
agiul68

Postby christina » Wed May 31, 2006 4:37 pm

Welcome Amanda!! :P
Christina
Independent Scentsy Consultant
http://www.BetterScentedCandles.com
christina

Postby bianca5454 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:37 pm

Hi Bonnie~
This is a really great site!

Welcome! It's really nice to meet you. This is a very nice community!

I live in Ohio with my two girls and hubby of 20 yrs. I also have my own home biz with Watkins Products.

I look forward to chatting with you more on the board!

PS~ Hey Amanda! Welcome!!! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Hi Bonnie

Postby Rosalee » Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:04 pm

How new is your company? Are they just getting started in the business?I'm not putting your Company down, but it sounds like they are still struggling & need to get a few kinks out of the business before it rolls smoothly. All or most businesses go through that. It's great to have you here, but keep in mind we're not just a venting board- we're here to have fun & get to know each other. Strange about the owners of your company joining your forum- we at Home & garden party don't do that, Steve & Penny are very uplifting & we constantly have support from them in a positive way. I think that's important for all Designers & consultants to have that. Once again- welcome@@

Rosalee Decker
Home & Garden Party
www.ywave.com/~zelmyrs/
Rosalee832@hotmail.com
1-360-458-5680

This is the day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it."
Rosalee

Return to Introduce Yourself