[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hi I'm new

Hi I'm new

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hi I'm new

Postby judyt » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:54 pm

Hello,
I just joined the boards here! I am a work at home mom and a distributor with Power Pops but what keeps me busiest are my websites. Between my husband and I we have sites on everything from working at home to homesteading! I look forward to getting to know everyone here!
Have a great week!
Judy
Eat candy & Lose Weight!
www.journeytogoodhealth.com
judyt

Postby Slah_Crystal » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:08 pm

Hello and Welcome to The Boards! :D :!:
Crystal LaLone-Krepel

Independent Consultant

The Site For Home Party Plan Reps and Consultants!!
http://www.homepartyplanreps.com
Slah_Crystal

Postby ravish30 » Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:07 am

Hi Judy

Welcome to the forum!

Shelly
ravish30

Hi Judy!!

Postby Rosalee » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:12 pm

Welcome to the boards!! I'm a rep. with Home & Garden Party!! I see a lot of advertisement around for these new pops!! They must work great!!

Rosalee Decker
Home & Garden Party
www.ywave.com/~zelmyrs/
Rosalee832@hotmail.com
1-360-458-5680

This is the day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it."
Rosalee

Postby christina » Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:12 pm

Hi Judy and welcome! :D
Christina
Independent Scentsy Consultant
http://www.BetterScentedCandles.com
christina

Postby HGPDiva » Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:50 pm

Hi Judy! Welcome!
Laurie Fischer
Independent Designer
www.homeandgardenparty.com
www.homepartyplans.blogspot.com
It's a Party Out There!
HGPDiva

Postby valentine21463 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:10 am

Hi, nice to meet you.
I'm Melanie, I live in WI.
Looking forward to chatting with you.
Have a great day!
valentine21463

Postby bianca5454 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:22 pm

Hi Judy~
Welcome to the board! It's nice to have you here!

I'm from Ohio and have two girls, ages 12 & 9, and have been married for 20 years! I also run my own home business with Watkins Products.

I look forward to seeing and chatting with you on the board! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Return to Introduce Yourself