[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hallo Lex Willmott from Tweed Heads Australia

Hallo Lex Willmott from Tweed Heads Australia

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Are you interested in promotional tools for your party plan

Poll ended at Thu May 06, 2004 6:57 pm

Tell me if you want promotioal tools at virtually no cost
No votes
We wii be paying the cost of qualifing reps to vacation in Australia
No votes

Total votes : 0

Hallo Lex Willmott from Tweed Heads Australia

Postby Great Barrier Reef Aust » Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:57 pm

I want to sponsor promotional items to help with party plan events to get my vaction possibilities know to persons attending party plans.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an interest in the party plan business as i am a house land developer on the Great Barrier Reef Australia,

I have more than 140 house sites and new constructions of residential and investment housing under my authority and ownership situated in the Great Barrier Reef Area.

I want to sponsor promotional items to help with party plan events to get my vaction possibilities know to persons attending party plans.

I am investigating if their is a possibilty that party plan convieners may be able to pass information direct to their clients at their partry plan events.

Special USA packages that allow vacation homes purchases to fly to Ausatralia when they choose each year or few years so they can vacation in their own vacation houses.

We use a special self funding mortgage that works off a currency exchange and savings on tax in USA that allows the income generated from equity investment on the vacation house re investment.
That makes profits that can be spent on the vactions for a family to come to Australia.

Please note
1.Americans are legally allowed to own property in Australia frehold.

2These vacation properties are rented manged by an registered agent in Australia

3,All mortgages are taken in USA and paid in US dollars.

4,All rents received are banked monthly in a USA bank account or a netural tax zone account nominated by the owner of the peroperties.

Any further information or enquires
Lex Willmott
47 Sunset Blvd
Tweed Heads West
NSW Australia

Phone 0116175599722 or 01161433129059
email to lexi11@dodo.com.au
Great Barrier Reef Vacation promotions
Great Barrier Reef Aust

Return to Introduce Yourself