[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - New from the East Coast!

New from the East Coast!

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

New from the East Coast!

Postby Kris LaBrake » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:24 pm

Hi Everyone
I am so happy to have stumbled across this board - I love all the ideas that are shared!
My name is Kris, I am a VP Sales Development with Swissjust Usa. We are a 75 year old company sold mostly in Europe, not so much here YET! We are working on that as we have just relaunched our U.S. business. anyway, I have been in the party plan business for over 16 years - and was at the top of the chain in my last company until I moved on for a new challenge with this company.
I live in New Hampshire but I'm responsible for the whole east coast - Maine to Miami!
I'm looking forward to getting to know many of you :)
Kris LaBrake Regional VP Sales
Swissjust North America
Great opportunities for party pros' and newbies too! 75 Year Old Company - GREAT product - like new to the market! So much room to grow...and experienced coaching to help you realize your dreams. contact me today!
Kris_LaBrake@swissjust.net 603-753-2176
http://www.swissjustusa.com
Kris LaBrake

Postby tonja » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:29 am

Welcome
How exciting and BUSY, caring for the whole East Side
Continued Success to you !
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby bianca5454 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:56 pm

Hi Kris,
Welcome to the forum! It;s nice to meet you! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby christina » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:35 pm

Hi Kris and welcome. :P
Christina
Independent Scentsy Consultant
http://www.BetterScentedCandles.com
christina

Postby ravish30 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:55 am

Hi Kris

Welcome to the HPPN forums!

Shelly
ravish30